OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"] lawdog1 lawdog1 , I edited the thread title.

Shortened it by having just one W-L for each series. If BKN is 0-1 and they're playing ATL, then obviously ATL is 1-0, so "BKN (0-1) @ ATL (1-0)" becomes redundant. "BKN@ATL (0-1)" takes up far less space.

But more importantly, you had "POR (1-0) @ MEM (0-1)". C'mon, don't do the homie @bhzmafia14 like that, not to mention teasing @Chester McFloppy with a fake series lead. :lol:[/quote]

Cool. Thanks for the help.[/quote] Thanks for keeping up with the thread title every day. I've noticed, and appreciate it. :smile:

kevin ollie staying at uconn

okc gotta give send him a blank check

ollie is still young, i think he wants to build uconn back up consistently before he leaves

Last edited:
I don't understand why any raptor fan would be confident we would beat the bucks.

If Lowry isn't running the show we could lose to anyone. Especially a team like the bucks who could absolutely shut down a Lou Williams/Demar centric offence.
Raptors and bucks share the record for longest drought without a series win, i'll take those odds. They lack playoff experience, Jabari is injured etc

Billy Donovan or Kevin Ollie are the favorites to replace Brooks.

Coach Cal is my darkhorse candidate. No better situation out there.  

[quote name="Lver of Jordan"]
Oklahoma City has fired coach Scott Brooks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) April 22, 2015

BOUT DAMN TIME![/quote]

[quote name="youngwolf"][QUOTE name="JPZx"]
@WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City has fired coach Scott Brooks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.[/QUOTE]Should've fired him before this year. Not really fair to be fired after this season.[/quote][quote name="NickFolarin"]Billy Donovan or Kevin Ollie are the favorites to replace Brooks.

Coach Cal is my darkhorse candidate. No better situation out there.[/quote] [quote name="awwsome"]THANK GOD OKC DID EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS SEASON EXCEPT SHUT KD DOWN EARLIER.[/quote]Strictly to avoid the same convo taking place in multiple threads, let's keep that in the non-playoff thread: http://niketalk.com/forum/newestpost/608612

Please and thanks.

Last edited:
Lowry is approaching 30

Most players peak around 27

He may have not have forgot how to play NBA Basketball it's a real possibility that maybe he's seriously regressing

Also back injuries are no joke

Last edited:
[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
^ Non-playoff offseason thread: http://niketalk.com/forum/newestpost/608612[/QUOTE]*euro-steps warning* okc aint goin nowhere. miami won without having a good coach off talent (nd a lil bit of luck from ray allen) alone.

jk dont ban me sir.

really wished to see okc vs gsw tho. curry vs westbrook for at least 4 games? sheesh
[/quote]Flagrant 1 :lol:

Last edited:
Is it weird that I feel like Klaw getting banned can potentially jinx the Clippers? Then again, if the Spurs win, he'll make another comeback, so I probably shouldn't sweat it.

Dude got banned again?!?!?

Lowry is approaching 30

Most players peak around 27

He may have not have forgot how to play NBA Basketball it's a real possibility that maybe he's seriously regressing

Also back injuries are no joke

maybe, maybe not.

not ready to say that right now.

Im not sayibg Lowry is trash yet, last year in the playoffs was the first real time I seen him and he was balling out, and since he is indeed suffering a back injury then he is screwed so it makes no sense to keep him in there

He hasnt really produced this series, that injury is debilitating

*euro-steps warning* okc aint goin nowhere. miami won without having a good coach off talent (nd a lil bit of luck from ray allen) alone.

jk dont ban me sir.

really wished to see okc vs gsw tho. curry vs westbrook for at least 4 games? sheesh
*Bad coaching

@a-friend

broooooo scotty finally got beamed up. Who do you think the next coach will be? plz lord not mark jackson.

gentry..?

Last edited:
Mavs going to get swept
laugh.gif

This is why we can't have nice things.[quote name="Shenggg"][quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"]*euro-steps warning* okc aint goin nowhere. miami won without having a good coach off talent (nd a lil bit of luck from ray allen) alone.

jk dont ban me sir.

[/quote]*Bad coaching[/quote]

@a-friend

broooooo scotty finally got beamed up. Who do you think the next coach will be? plz lord not mark jackson.

gentry..?
Non-playoff offseason thread: http://niketalk.com/forum/newestpost/608612

oh my bad big dawg, forgot i was in the playoff thread. did you move it or should i just copy n paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom