OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? Dude throwing a tantrum!
roll.gif
he reminds me like some street fighter zangief move

720x1280.png.4f49be69f39349999e7d56f07e3df8a1.large

Same thing last game, six man rotation, that is wild.
Doc being the GM might kill the Clippers ...he can't keep playing these guys all the mins n it's just the 1st round ... Every move he has made to the bench has been been questionable at best

Clips really should've pursued Javale, Hack-a-Jordan could determine the series

Hopefully they are prepared for it next game

Clippers are still in this, I hope they prevail

They just dont have a bench to compete in the playoffs

I mean hawes sucks but damn doc rivers is basically running his starters into the ground because they have no bench.

You have to call on austin rivers, glenn davis, and hedo turkiglu???? Hedo is like 100 years old.

They put this on themselves.

Shoulda begged perkins to sign :lol:

Imo the only time you should be using hack a Jordan is if you are down 10+ near the end of the half or the game, other than that it seems dumb.

a. The shooter only has to go 45-50% to beat expected value for half court possession.
b. Offensive rebounding, further lowers the break even point at the line.
c. the fact that teams are way more efficient after getting an offensive board vs scrambling takes it down again.
d. you then have to scor against a set defense in the half court lowering your own expected value on you offensive possessions.

Unless someone is shooting sub 35% from the line it doesn't make sense.

He went 5-14 though.

Oh, that was a straight up CHOKE by Blake late in the fourth when he lost the ball as he was dribbling against no pressure. Awful awful choke.

Still a lot of ball left in this series, but the Clippers stars can't continue to fail them late in these games.

I'm still amazed by that Chris Paul TO last year against the Thunder in game 5

Oh, that was a straight up CHOKE by Blake late in the fourth when he lost the ball as he was dribbling against no pressure. Awful awful choke.

Still a lot of ball left in this series, but the Clippers stars can't continue to fail them late in these games.

I'm still amazed by that Chris Paul TO last year against the Thunder in game 5

That Paul TO against the Thunder was one of the worst things I've seen in a game.

Imo the only time you should be using hack a Jordan is if you are down 10+ near the end of the half or the game, other than that it seems dumb.

a. The shooter only has to go 45-50% to beat expected value for half court possession.
c. the fact that teams are way more efficient after getting an offensive board vs scrambling takes it down again.
d. you then have to scor against a set defense in the half court lowering your own expected value on you offensive possessions.

As far as I'm concerned the Hack A Jordan worked, at one point it got Jordan out of the game, it slowed down the Clippers' momentum tremendously, and to top it off he shot 5-14

Last edited:
He went 5-14 though.

and thats like 38 ish %. right

It's a losing play.

Never mind the fact that clips are an excellent offensive rebounding team, and extremely efficient offence against scrambling d.

and their starting lineup is a good defensive squad in the half court.

it's a losing play and a total error by pop.

As far as I'm concerned the Hack A Jordan worked, at one point it got Jordan out of the game, and it slowed down the Clippers' momentum tremendously.
Except outside of the Clippers choking, the Spurs pretty much gave the game away due to the Hack A Jordan. Spurs literally handed them the game because of it

Yet, while he was doing that, they actually ended up cutting into a deficit and tying the game. The strategy did not work in this game.

Spurs don't usually have as bad of a shot selection on the other end though. That was the anomaly I think. Pop will do it again next game.

As far as I'm concerned the Hack A Jordan worked, at one point it got Jordan out of the game, it slowed down the Clippers' momentum tremendously, and to top it off he shot 5-14

I think your crazy, you were up like 8 right and you almost lost. :lol:

did you even score on a single half court possession after a hack FTA?

He went 5-14 though.

....and on top of all that, the Spurs fouled too early in every possession and used almost no clock. You have the lead, wait until 10 secs then grab him. It may speed them up and they'll take forced shots if they know you're grabbing him at the end.

Just a late night coaching thought :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom