OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh is kinda right, so is Anti

When you use the hack a " " you potentially let the other team score when the clock is stopped

Anti is right too, I think Popovich mainly uses it to slow a teams momentum on the road

Last edited:
I gotta do an encore.  Great game for the world.  Sucks for the people that watched the game w/ a loss and needing to go in to work on a THURSDAY. lolz

Lates.

Last edited:
so no one is going to talk about how cp0 didnt show up in a vital game in the playoffs?

AGAIN?

or are people busy brainstorming excuses 

Clippers should move back to Buffalo. We'd be playing a sub-500 team instead of the defending NBA champs.

On the bright side, at least it's still kind of a reasonable hour here. Time for bed.

Clippers should move back to Buffalo. We'd be playing a sub-500 team instead of the defending NBA champs.

On the bright side, at least it's still kind of a reasonable hour here. Time for bed.
Steve Ballmer should just troll and rename/rebrand the Clippers as the UltraSonics

or something

As far as I'm concerned the Hack A Jordan worked, at one point it got Jordan out of the game, it slowed down the Clippers' momentum tremendously, and to top it off he shot 5-14

I think your crazy, you were up like 8 right and you almost lost.
laugh.gif

did you even score on a single half court possession after a hack FTA?

As far as I'm concerned the Hack A Jordan worked, at one point it got Jordan out of the game, and it slowed down the Clippers' momentum tremendously.
Except outside of the Clippers choking, the Spurs pretty much gave the game away due to the Hack A Jordan. Spurs literally handed them the game because of it
I see what both you guys are saying, but I dnt think us coming down the other end of the court and not executing offensively negates the effect of what Hack a Player does.

so no one is going to talk about how cp0 didnt show up in a vital game in the playoffs?

AGAIN?

Hey Stanley Park residence, 

We would like to inform you that Lude Industries won't go full on until the fat lady sings.  What that means is, we can't get ahead of ourselves until the Clippers actually get knocked out.  For now, we must stay humble and just enjoy this moment.

With Greatest Sympathy,

-Lude Enterprises

3 games on the weekdays and 4 on the weekends, been like this for a while in the 1st rd.

AGAIN?

Hey Stanley Park residence, 

We would like to inform you that Lude Industries won't go full on until the fat lady sings.  What that means is, we can't get ahead of ourselves until the Clippers actually get knocked out.  For now, we must stay humble and just enjoy this moment.

With Greatest Sympathy,

-Lude Enterprises
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

one last one though

cp0 +/-  -5

austin rivers +/- +4

he needs more help tho 

The Hack A Jordan actually built momentum for the Clippers

Spurs scored 0 points every possession after they fouled.

Pop lucky as hell Duncan didn't foul out, he went from 2 to 5 fouls in about a minute and 30 seconds because of that garbage.

If he's going to do that, I look forward to him dropping a game in SA when he doesn't get lucky.

Oh, that was a straight up CHOKE by Blake late in the fourth when he lost the ball as he was dribbling against no pressure. Awful awful choke.

Still a lot of ball left in this series, but the Clippers stars can't continue to fail them late in these games.

I'm still amazed by that Chris Paul TO last year against the Thunder in game 5

That Paul TO against the Thunder was one of the worst things I've seen in a game.
I was stunned :lol: especially considering it came from Paul.

You guy arent addding up all the negatives.

If you want to argue it some intagible effect then fine.

but there is no way if you were to caluclate the raw numbers it up it would make any sense hack a jordan when your defending a lead.

Spurs scored 0 points every possession after they fouled.

Pop lucky as hell Duncan didn't foul out, he went from 2 to 5 fouls in about a minute and 30 seconds because of that garbage.

If he's going to do that, I look forward to him dropping a game in SA when he doesn't get lucky.
You could also look at it as a move to stop momentum, let  his older guys catch a breather.  It worked out well as the Spurs were poised, despite the bias calls.  The Spurs played defense when they needed to though and it showed, either way, this win hurt the Clips more.  

Oh, that was a straight up CHOKE by Blake late in the fourth when he lost the ball as he was dribbling against no pressure. Awful awful choke.

Still a lot of ball left in this series, but the Clippers stars can't continue to fail them late in these games.

I'm still amazed by that Chris Paul TO last year against the Thunder in game 5

That Paul TO against the Thunder was one of the worst things I've seen in a game.
I was stunned
laugh.gif
especially considering it came from Paul.
dont let the intentional low TO padding in the regular season fool you. he always comes up short in big playoff moments 

Shaq would be a G if he put CP's tantrum on Shaqtin a Fool.

Someone Tweet him and let him know. 

with all that being said, there is no way the clippers lose this series

i wouldnt be surprised if cp5 droped 43 and 17 dimes next game 

Pop was also going to keep Parker and Manu in if Parker doesn't call to be taken out and Manu doesn't foul out and both were ******** the bed.

with all that being said, there is no way the clippers lose this series

i wouldnt be surprised if cp5 droped 43 and 17 dimes next game 
I am worried for Tony Parker.  CP scoring that much does nothing and throws his team off rhythm, guys like Reddick, Griffin, DeAndre need to shoot the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom