OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cannot believe LAC lost that one. If they lose the series, this will be the ending that cost them. Unbelievable how they finished that game.

The worst sequence was when Deandre missed two FT's, then Barnes got the rebound, missed two FT's and they got nothing out of the possession. :x

Tha dichotomy is crazy, Spurs look the same no matter what happens.

Clips living and dying on every play, it's obvious the team that's one 5 championships and the one that's fighting for their first.

Clips living and dying on every play, it's obvious the team that's one 5 championships and the one that's fighting for their first.

LAC looked like a young team out there. Simple as that. I'm still shocked at the fact CP3 put the game in the hands of Blake instead of just taking over himself. I don't care how great Blake can handle the ball, I'm not giving it to a PF at the top of the key to isolate.

LAC looked like a young team out there. Simple as that. I'm still shocked at the fact CP3 put the game in the hands of Blake instead of just taking over himself. I don't care how great Blake can handle the ball, I'm not giving it to a PF at the top of the key to isolate.

paul missed potential game winner at regulation...

only makes sense to give blake (who played the best for the clips) the chance to win it or tie it...

doc also threw a tantrum at the end. i think the play broke but cp bailed them out with a long 3

who got dahntay jones jordanesque fist pump after deandre hit them Fts

only makes sense to give blake (who played the best for the clips) the chance to win it or tie it...

I would rather give Paul two shots at sealing or winning the game than give it to Blake who has a tendency to overdo things.

swore this was a dude & a chick at first
roll.gif
both are dudes

alien + predator

Didn't like that move at all, especially when you're the top mid range shooter in the L and all you need is 2 points.

Funny thing is doc actually has one and he's the biggest offender

Blake turnover was the reason for ot tho

Didn't Blake have Belinelli on him?

That was a play he's made all game. Pull the jumper up top or destroy the mismatch attacking the rim if it's there. or have the option to pass if the collapse is crazy. I just dont know why he tried to face up dribble attack rather than turn his back and do the bully ball like he does a lot. He had decent spacing.

I would have given it right back to him for the final play too rather than have CP3 decide whether he wants to shoot over Kwahi or Deandre Jordan. Superstars can't live/die by one play. Dude had a triple double

Last edited:
semi-happy that draymond didn't get it. i didn't want his head or his salary demand to grow if he won the award :lol:

word that was just odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom