OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]U be here every morning too anti. and at night. Don't single me out just cause im the hawks only one fan throughout the whole Thread.
2 things: first, yes, he's here, too... talking about other teams, players, & coaches other than his own.

2nd: he doesn't dominate the board with floods of incessant posts.[/quote]

You know what it is, so many people quote ryanjumpman and because ryan is pretty thorough, he's going to reply to each and every quote.

It's simple math. If 5 people quote ryanJumpman 3 times in 4 minutes, you have what looks to be/what is a ryan dominated session.

5x3=15 posts over a few minutes+ Ryan's newinfo that aren't responses to quotes are 2-5 every few minutes, so, it's easy to see 2pages of my man ryan in a matter of 7-10 minutes.

This happens every morning between 6-10am CST.

Last edited:
semi-happy that draymond didn't get it. i didn't want his head or his salary demand to grow if he won the award
laugh.gif
Its too late for that, the markets been set, Draymond Greens getting maxed out.

dray gonna get paid. detroit, ny, lakers, etc. somebody is gonna throw money at him. w's gonna max him out

Man if Deandre Jordan could actually hit 50% on his FTs, the Clippers would be championship tier

Id get it if it was every now and then. We all have our days. I've had some bad days and look like an idiot on here before, but his consistency to say idiotic things is just remarkable.

Seriously. I NEVER agree with you on anything but THIS right here i can agree with.

Originally Posted by ryanjumpman420 View Post

So much for the dubs gettin all those awards. They fans prob salty bout this one too. Salty as hell bout their coach not winnin coy. Laugh my *** of when harden wins mvp. the hell with gs. Im Done pulling for them laugh.gif

This guy here talking about salty yet he's the ONLY one salty that The Warriors are getting all this "love and recognition" instead of his Hawks team. :rolleyes

I'm surprised Kawhi Leonard won the Defensive POY because he missed so many games this season

The voters got it right ....He was the most deserving defender by far though

He frustrates his opponents like no other

That temper tantrum by CP3 was probably one of the funniest things I've seen on a basketball court all season.

I think a lot of people missed the one Blake had right at the end of regulation as well
laugh.gif
. I think he was really upset at himself for costing them the game at the end. Maybe someone can locate it
nerd.gif

Look at these **** boys
laugh.gif
LULZ

i think Blake was mad at Barnes bc he felt he had a shot of tipping it in. And Barnes got away with a suplex on Patty on that last play lol.

Draymond got robbed tho.

I really cannot believe LAC lost that one. If they lose the series, this will be the ending that cost them. Unbelievable how they finished that game.

The worst sequence was when Deandre missed two FT's, then Barnes got the rebound, missed two FT's and they got nothing out of the possession. :x

This was me on that sequence -

:rolleyes :nerd: :stoneface: :nerd: :smh:

“If Daryl Morey wants to run his own one-man campaign for James Harden, he can do that. That’s fine,” Kerr said, according to CSN Bay Area. “But we’re focused on other stuff.”

[quote name="a-friend"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="ryanjumpman420"]U be here every morning too anti. and at night. Don't single me out just cause im the hawks only one fan throughout the whole Thread.[/quote]2 things: first, yes, he's here, too... talking about other teams, players, & coaches other than his own.

2nd: he doesn't dominate the board with floods of incessant posts.[/quote]You know what it is, so many people quote ryanjumpman and because ryan is pretty thorough, he's going to reply to each and every quote.

It's simple math. If 5 people quote ryanJumpman 3 times in 4 minutes, you have what looks to be/what is a ryan dominated session.

5x3=15 posts over a few minutes+ Ryan's newinfo that aren't responses to quotes are 2-5 every few minutes, so, it's easy to see 2pages of my man ryan in a matter of 7-10 minutes.

This happens every morning between 6-10am CST.[/quote]Absolutely.

But the new info isn't worth a group discussion, like bringing a can of off-brand pork & beans to a Super bowl party and thinking that's a worthy contribution. "What? What I'm offering isn't good enough?" In short, no; no, it's not. That's his responsibility.

And users don't HAVE to reply to each and every quote. That's his responsibility.

Should be better now, though.

Dray may be a decent defender, but Kawhi is on the same tier as Michael Jordan and Hakeem. The GSFOAT. Learn it. Respect it. Love it.

I think I read Draymond was not even on some voters ballot. Draymond appeared on 87 ballots, while Kawhi appeared on 103 :lol:

Didn't like that move at all, especially when you're the top mid range shooter in the L and all you need is 2 points.

They were already up 2. They didn't need any points on that play, really. Which is even more reason why CP should have kept the ball. The only thing that really would have killed them was a turnover. And that's exactly what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom