OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were already up 2. They didn't need any points on that play, really. Which is even more reason why CP should have kept the ball. The only thing that really would have killed them was a turnover. And that's exactly what happened.

Exactly.

You give it to Blake with like 6 seconds on the shot clock. That's a terrible decision to make as a PG. It would've been different if Blake had a little more time to work with, but you can tell he was rushing to get something accomplished due to the amount of time remaining on the shot clock. Paul still had Patty guarding him and a simple pick n roll with Blake could have resulted in two points or wrhatever. Maybe it wouldn't have, but I doubt a turnover would have occurred.

Also I don't remember Draymond guarding Lebron or Kyrie when they played the Cavaliers

I mean your best defender in the league shouldn't you at least try to guard Lebron as he's going off for like 45 points

Last edited:
Later at the presser

laugh.gif
I genuinely am happy for dude. He deserves it.
lets put a smile on that face

Things I will see a lot of today today: "Kawhi is the 1st Player to......", "Kawhi joins elite company by....."

I'm just going speak at it early so I can get it over with, **** Kawhi, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Last edited:
Last edited:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201503120SAS.html

Was Kawhi guarding Kyrie when he went for 57 here?

Parker saw majority of the action,
:x Kyrie that night was ridiculous

Yeah just re watched highlights

It was Parker and Green pretty much the whole night

Kawhi Leonard only guarded him on the 3 to send it to overtime and late in overtime then Lebron started to go off

Lebron was scoreless for a stretch of that game if I remember right

not sure why pop would put the DPOY on lebron

he cant even go behind the back without turning the ball over 

@SherwoodStrauss: Draymond: "Al Gore won the popular vote and didn't get elected president so I'm not gonna beat myself up over not winning DPOY"

:lol:

draymond going to pull a dame lillard

post on social media crying about not being selected and get washed 

It's funny how quick ya'll turn on dudes 
laugh.gif

Last year at this time it was

"Lillard's a top 5 PG"

"Is Lillard better than Kyrie Irving"

"Adidas should make Lillard their flagship athlete"

Last edited:
Should people keep calling him a top 5 PG even when he's performing badly for an entire season? How many bad games does he have to have for it to be okay to change your mind?

I brought up how overrated Lillard was a few months ago when those PG rankings came out from ESPN. I believe the had him listed #5 or so? But, since I said Conley was better than him, I got criticized about it. So, I just let the games do the talking.

I mentioned that when Lillard isn't scoring, he doesn't really bring anything else to the table and we are seeing exactly that right now in the playoffs. It also goes to show you how much other PG abilities are overlooked because a player can score a lot of points or is "exciting". No one seems to care much about defense, the ability to get teammates involved, leadership ability or anything that actually defines a "point guard". I guess its just a different era we live in.

Last edited:
I brought up how overrated Lillard was a few months ago when those PG rankings came out from ESPN. I believe the had him listed #5 or so? But, since I said Conley was better than him, I got criticized about it. So, I just let the games do the talking.

I mentioned that when Lillard isn't scoring, he doesn't really bring anything else to the table and we are seeing exactly that right now in the playoffs. It also goes to show you how much other PG abilities are overlooked because a player can score a lot of points or is "exciting". No one seems to care much about defense, the ability to get teammates involved, leadership ability or anything that actually defines a "point guard". I guess its just a different era we live in.

I STILL believe Liiliard is better than Conley moreso because I feel that if you put Conley as the # 1 or # 2 option in Portland, they'd probably barely make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom