OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at 3 point percentages, the difference between the beal/pierce and lee/green is like 1 percent

Faster pace
Offensive sets (they don't run their offense through Nene and Gortat)
Beal/Pierce combine for 8 three attempts a game on 41% and 39% shooting.
Memphis attempts the least amount of 3's per game in the NBA, while Lee/Green combine for 6 attempts on 39%/36% shooting

Just look at the volume of shots being taken by Wall/Beal compared to everyone else. Its not an offense built around two bigs and Conley has played with TA a lot more often in the starting lineup than Green.

Last edited:
So, any of the lower seeds going to win today? I'm thinking Boston has the best chance. I'd like to think NOP, but I don't see it.
I hope so because I'm going to the game and I'd like to see them not get swept at least.

1. cp3

2. kyrie

3. russ

4. john

5. steph 
Man, what is this? Kyrie is better than Steph and Russ?
laugh.gif

I agree.

Tier 1:
Curry
CP3
Westbrook

That's it. There's a gap between those 3 and everyone else.

What gap? Walls assist make up that gap. He had a streak of 50+ games this year with 8+. Not to mention his double doubles and defense.

Last edited:

This is why I do player rankings by tiers
I agree.

Tier 1:

Curry

CP3

Westbrook

That's it. There's a gap between those 3 and everyone else.
And this right here is how its done. Zero disagreement.

John Wall leads Tier 2 and is close to being in Tier 1 in my book. Like dangerously close.

What gap? Walls assist make up that gap. He had a streak of 50+ games this year with 8+. Not to mention his double doubles and defense.

NT where scoring means all.

I think Wall gets pushed aside a lot in these kinda debates as well, but he will be there very soon.

This first round has been so awful.

Yeah, even in the West, the only compelling series is Clips-Spurs. Pelicans are just overmatched, Dallas is imploding and banged up and Portland has too many injuries to be a credible threat. Can't see any of those series going longer than 5, 6 at most.

I think Wall gets pushed aside a lot in these kinda debates as well, but he will be there very soon.

I agree with the list.

Curry
CP3
Russ

then Wall. He's not far off though. He just doesn't score 30+ as easy as the other guys can.

NT where scoring means all.
Maybe next year but right now I don't think he's on the same level as those other three. Great player though. I agree that he's probably the best of that second tier.

Maybe next year but right now I don't think he's on the same level as those other three. Great player though. I agree that he's probably the best of that second tier.

The scoring remark wasn't aimed at you but my Kyrie fans. Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom