OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say its debatable at this point. Maybe two years ago, but I'm sure if you ask most NBA scouts they would say Marc and Conley are two of the most dangerous players. I know a lot of people can't watch a full Grizz game and focus on what certain players are doing because they can be boring as hell :lol: , but just try watching Conley throughout the duration of a game. You will probably find a lot of .gif's and videos of exactly what he does and how a lot of it can go unnoticed when watching the game live. The same thing can go for Marc at times.

Over the last few years, people consistently felt like Zbo was the bigger piece of this team because he put up 20 and 10. Its just the way a lot of people like to look at the game. But, Marc and Conley have always been the two most important players on Memphis for the last 2-3 seasons. Just look at how Memphis replaced Zbo with Speights in 2011-12 and still ended up with the 4th seed. Then, look at what happened when Conley and/or Gasol missed a significant amount of time. Zbo is great at what he does, but he's not the engine and ask any professional NBA scout and they will tell you the same.

I do agree that losing Matthews hurt Lillard a lot because its easier for the defense to focus on him and LMA. Crabbe and McCollum just don't pose the same threat. I just don't agree with Conley not being able to take over games or do certain things because he's on a team where he doesn't HAVE to do it. He's definitely done it several times, though.

I dont know about that man. I still think Zbo and Marc are the two more imposing threats on your team. Those two are definitely who i'm more worried about when the Dubs play them. I just don't see Conley as being someone teams are worried about in the sense that, "oh man, we gotta make sure to stop Conley tonight" type way. However, he is DEFINITELY very important to your team and I do hope that we see you guys at full strength cause it'll be a fun series for sure.

I actually enjoy watching the Grizz team play. They are not boring to me.

Lillard's 3 point shooting has took a nosedive. He's hitting them at a below average clip, which doesn't help when he was taking like 8 per game from there during the regular season. 

I dont know about that man. I still think Zbo and Marc are the two more imposing threats on your team. Those two are definitely who i'm more worried about when the Dubs play them. I just don't see Conley as being someone teams are worried about in the sense that, "oh man, we gotta make sure to stop Conley tonight" type way. However, he is DEFINITELY very important to your team and I do hope that we see you guys at full strength cause it'll be a fun series for sure.

I actually enjoy watching the Grizz team play. They are not boring to me.

It would make for one hell of a series. We need to continue to get healthy to really have a shot, though.

surely Kyrie's ability to carry the Cavs and Lebron is being overlooked no?
Not sure if your trolling or serious?

There record without lebron is trash so who is carrying who
just read the posts whenever the Cavs play and Kyrie makes a basket 
laugh.gif

I wonder what Conley would do with the spacing in Portland's offense.

That's what separates him from other PGs, he has less space to operate compared to other PGs.

tim duncan wearing clothes that actually fit now :nerd:
vanessa macias the real mvp
feel good, play young

Made some pate/pastellios for our giant, because baby is going to be hungry. #combiningourislands #comfortfood #treathimright
— Vanessa Macias (@VanessaLMacias) April 23, 2015

You pushing this vanessa chick real hard my dude. Like you dont know timmy d hangs out with bravelude and the gang at the meat market.

Thats tim duncan's katie holmes.

His clothes fit cuz he embracing the fabolous lifestyle now

Last edited:
:lol: true Kyrie is a great scorer but lets not act like it's his team

Lebron lent it to him when he left, let Kyrie get the losses and assets( # 1 picks) then picked em back up and finnessed those picks into a good supporting cast

So, any of the lower seeds going to win today? I'm thinking Boston has the best chance. I'd like to think NOP, but I don't see it.

I wonder what Conley would do with the spacing in Portland's offense.

That's what separates him from other PGs, he has less space to operate compared to other PGs.

I've always wondered that myself. He plays at the slowest pace than any other elite PG and also has the least amount of space to operate. Not to mention he plays with Tony Allen who doesn't help with spacing either. :lol: His driving lanes are much smaller. I've always be interested to see how he performs once the team moves forward without Zbo and they get a PF that can spread the floor next to Marc.

So, any of the lower seeds going to win today? I'm thinking Boston has the best chance. I'd like to think NOP, but I don't see it.

I really want to say NOP will win, but I hate the way they close games out some time. They are just so inexperienced and they simply cannot make any mistakes down the stretch against GSW to have a chance. I see Milwaukee winning, but thats about it.

My mind says CLE / MIL / GSW tonight. I think NOP can steal game 4, though.

Last edited:

That temper tantrum by CP3 was probably one of the funniest things I've seen on a basketball court all season.

I think a lot of people missed the one Blake had right at the end of regulation as well
laugh.gif
. I think he was really upset at himself for costing them the game at the end. Maybe someone can locate it
nerd.gif

That passion 
pimp.gif

Unrivaled.

My condolences to you about the clippers. That loss had to kill you and i know you know its doubtful they win any in san antonio the way the spurs play there.

This first round has been so awful. Doubt any of the lower seeds win today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom