OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn bros idk what to do. I don't watch or care about boxing at all but this is the fight of the century. What are yall gonna do
Probably not gonna watch because IDC about boxing at all. This isnt gonna change anything. Stuff like this annoys me, everyone pretends like they're a devout boxing fan and expert when they're just riding a hype wave
Still a huge fight regardless of the hype. I am a basketball fan but the playoffs will be over before the fight starts. Plus im down for sports and a good match regardless.

Wasn't there a fight where Floyd was watching the heat game, and basically refused to come out to box until it was over?
I swear I remember that too. I believe Manny arrived late to a fight too because he was watching a game 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The fight actually won't start until about an hour after the game ends.
10:45-11 CST is about the time the fight will begin.

A lot of people who aren't boxing fans will be watching, not all because of the Hype but a lot will because it's Epic, it's a moment in time that will be known to all, boxing fans and non boxing fans alike

Probably not gonna watch because IDC about boxing at all. This isnt gonna change anything. Stuff like this annoys me, everyone pretends like they're a devout boxing fan and expert when they're just riding a hype wave
Why do you always have to fault people? All you need to know to enjoy this fight is following punches/big hits, look for fatigue/dizziness, and enjoy. No need to be a pseudo-expert for most to enjoy. A match between two of the top fighters is great.

Last edited:
Why do you always have to fault people? All you need to know to enjoy this fight is following punches/big hits, look for fatigue/dizziness, and enjoy. No need to be a pseudo-expert for most to enjoy. A match between two of the top fighters is great.
Dude sounded a little bitter for no reason at all 
laugh.gif
 let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, they aint doin no harm to you

Last edited:
Who's bitter man, I just made a comment about something I noticed in this thread and amongst people at large.

But everyone cook on pretending like boxing is such a huge deal to them then a month from now go back to not caring about it at all.

Last edited:
im on a flight back to vancouver saturday night so im missing both 
frown.gif

manny and the spurs bout to get washed dough 

Who's bitter man, I just made a comment about something I noticed in this thread and amongst people at large.

But everyone cook on pretending like boxing is such a huge deal to them then a month from now go back to not caring about it at all.
How does that personal effect you, does that interfere with you life in any way? Same way I feel about the World Cup, don't personal prefer it and people talk about it left and right than forget, but it's no skin off my back.

It's I skin off my back either man all I said was that it annoyed me. Everyone is annoyed by things. I'm not seething with rage or anything.

whitman gotta be trolling with the play board bruh. no way in hell.

mayweather doesnt wanna fight bro. dude sounding hella shook. either that or the fix is in 'if things go the way they're suposed to', and he's just nervous manny wont follow the plans.

whitman gotta be trolling with the play board bruh. no way in hell.

mayweather doesnt wanna fight bro. dude sounding hella shook. either that or the fix is in 'if things go the way they're suposed to', and he's just nervous manny wont follow the plans.

Dont worry mayweather gonna knock manny out before the 7th round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom