OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be better served playing Patty Mills more minutes. That is all I have to say.

Why is Balmer acting like that? His actions are so exaggerated.

[Video]

Cp3 postgame sounded like he finally passed the torch to blake. Blake as the #1 changes the whole dynamic of the team

Spurs lose and I could see kawhi joining the clips. We need a decent 3 to backup Barnes and pass to crawford. Wouldn't want to overpay tho[/Video]
[Video]

We? Why the **** you in the laker thread if a clippers fan?
Rinse yo self, b[/video]

Damn ginolbli 1 for 6

Parker 4 for 12

Leonard 3 for 15!

Parker n ginobli got an excuse. They old but leonard :x

We? Why the **** you in the laker thread if a clippers fan?
Rinse yo self, b
He's a Lakers fan. The whole Clippers fan thing is all reverse seismology.
laugh.gif

Dat earthquake this morning doe 
nerd.gif

I'm expecting Hedo and Hawes will get a shot at taking Baby's minutes. First one to **** up rides the bench the rest of the way.

Last edited:
how did tim duncan only play 32 minutes?

can someone phone pop and tell him that the regular season is over and he doesnt need to rest his players anymore 

how did tim duncan only play 32 minutes?

can someone phone pop and tell him that the regular season is over and he doesnt need to rest his players anymore 

I think it was done purposely. Have the Clippers expend their energy and then take it in Game 7.

If you win, fine. If you lose, you're rested for Game 7.

Damn bros idk what to do. I don't watch or care about boxing at all but this is the fight of the century. What are yall gonna do

Parker is WASHED. Ginobili been washed since '13. Spurs want to win....play Mills/Belinelli 30+ min

Damn bros idk what to do. I don't watch or care about boxing at all but this is the fight of the century. What are yall gonna do
Probably not gonna watch because IDC about boxing at all. This isnt gonna change anything. Stuff like this annoys me, everyone pretends like they're a devout boxing fan and expert when they're just riding a hype wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom