OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this type of stuff was gonna happen.  Broussard told me last minute that Balmer front ended the Refs.  No wonder the Clips won.

Dont worry mayweather gonna knock manny out before the 7th round
laugh.gif

This series has been exciting.  For some reason, the Spurs always make it exciting as they make their play off push year after year.  Yes the TRIO ages year in year out, and it's great to see this type of franchise succeed and exist.  Probably the last franchise still standing with this type of model.  Kids probably don't understand this because they grew up with teams, franchises with roster overhauls year in and year out like the Clippers.

Really hope the Spurs prevail against the Clippers.  I also hope PacMan wins against Mayweather, but I would like to see Tyson come in at the 5th and pop Mayweather.  I would also like to see Paulie D Malenginelli and Dela Hoya come out and crypt walk all over Mayweather Jr and Sr in their leotards while they be dazed.  Would also like to see Freddi Roach bob and weave like he's doing the harlem 'shake'. Then see Bob Arum come in and DQ the fight and create a rematch in 2016 when Hillary becomes president.  Then as fans become piss and throw their beers onto the stage, Sting will drop down from the top and whack everyone w/ the black bat like Prince Fielder.

Last edited:

This series has been exciting.  For some reason, the Spurs always make it exciting as they make their play off push year after year.  Yes the TRIO ages year in year out, and it's great to see this type of franchise succeed and exist.  Probably the last franchise still standing with this type of model.  Kids probably don't understand this because they grew up with teams, franchises with roster overhauls year in and year out like the Clippers.

Really hope the Spurs prevail against the Clippers.  I also hope PacMan wins against Mayweather, but I would like to see Tyson come in at the 5th and pop Mayweather.  I would also like to see Paulie D Malenginelli and Dela Hoya come out and crypt walk all over Mayweather Jr and Sr in their leotards while they be dazed.  Would also like to see Freddi Roach bob and weave like he's doing the harlem 'shake'. Then see Bob Arum come in and DQ the fight and create a rematch in 2016 when Hillary becomes president.  Then as fans become piss and throw their beers onto the stage, Sting will drop down from the top and whack everyone w/ the black bat like Prince Fielder.
my man bravelude has the next decade planned out already 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This post started out so good too.

It's like you remembered half way through that bravelude drops ill soliloquies and then you went all the way left, in true lude fashion.

It's like you remembered half way through that bravelude drops ill soliloquies and then you went all the way left, in true lude fashion.
You an English major?  I don't thinks kids really read books any more, so they won't understand composition.  Their comprehension skills are probably on the lower spectrum because of the technological shift in society.  Instead of sentences, they use eco-motions, fragments, short cuts, mis-spelled words with out a conscience.  It probably stems from the fact that they do not even know what a dictionary looks like, nor do they know how to use it.  An encyclopedia is unheard of to these kids.  They are used to #i love meats, #clippers be the best and that type of nonsense.

A E I O U and sometimes Y.

You an English major?  

A E I O U and sometimes Y.
I wish. Then I could be an English Professor and knock off a few students.

I'm just surrounded by people with good vocabularies so I retain the knowledge if I use it, so I use it, especially when it applies.

Remember that 2nd grade lesson, "use it of lose it"? I still think on that lesson weekly.

Finals MVP is 8-31 with 6 turnovers in his last 2 games.

If they're supposed to be ceding control of the team to him then he needs to step up in these situations. Manu did it, Tony did it, now he has to.

He failed tonight. And Unfortunately for SAS a better effort in game 7 still may not be enough. They needed him in this game.

Tony has severely regressed (9 ppg on 33% shooting in playoffs this year vs. 17 ppg on 49% last year) but Kawhi was supposed to step up & fill that void.

Oh, and more minutes for Patty Mills. At this point Tony is a liability. Over the series he's at 33% from the field and literally ZERO percent from 3 while being a negative on defense. He's compromising floor spacing and isn't making that up on defense. I'd give Patty 30+ mins in game 7 & limit Tony.

Mills has been absolutely unconscious from downtown.

Last edited:
When will they announce the MVP.?

Seems like last year it had already been announced at this time in the year, because I remember the talks of KD not being able to accept his while still in the Playoffs because, they were facing elimination against the Grizz.

I wish. Then I could be an English Professor and knock off a few students.
I'm just surrounded by people with good vocabularies so I retain the knowledge if I use it, so I use it, especially when it applies.

Remember that 2nd grade lesson, "use it of lose it"? I still think on that lesson weekly.

yup

I hope the Clips can close this one out.
I wonder how the Bulls Cavs series will go down. Anything's possible. No Love, no JR for two games........

Last edited:
As a kobe/Laker fan, I've always hated the spurs. I just moved to San Antonio a few months ago and I picked them to win in 6. I honestly feel that they viewed my bracket somehow and plotted to taint it. Assuming the Hawks win, I'll be waiting on spurs to complete my flawless first round selection. If they lose then I know they did it on purpose to ruin my bracket and I'll never forgive them.

Tapped out during the late game once again.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Was expecting to wake up to find out the Clippers got washed. Pleasantly surprised to see they came through with the W.

For a team that has a rep of being a soft, whiny bunch (which is justified to an extent) they showed some resiliency on the road facing elimination after a heartbreaking loss so props to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom