OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was trying to script it, I think he was just providing what a coach's mindset could be in regards to hacking while having a lead.

I don't think he was trying to script it, I think he was just providing what a coach's mindset could be in regards to hacking while having a lead.
Right, but the opposing viewpoint is that not everything happens to script like that, mindset or not

That mindset is assuming a lot of things

Last edited:
I mean you're up 10 w/o it. Crowd going crazy. Momentum in your favor.

Why do it then? What purpose does it serve?

I mean you're up 10 w/o it. Crowd going crazy. Momentum in your favor.

Why do it then? What purpose does it serve?

You got Mills and Beli Wap shooting 90% from 3 so hey let's hack DJ and let the Clippers defense get set up everytime even though we got the lead by just playing every possession. :stoneface:

Yall Lakers fans can't talk trash when you had Ronnie Price starting games at PG for yall, ****** still living in the past before Kobe was narrating his own documentaries and ****.

Last edited:
You got Mills and Beli Wap shooting 90% from 3 so hey let's hack DJ and let the Clippers defense get set up everytime even though we got the lead by just playing every possession.
indifferent.gif
While icing your own team and fans in the process.

Telling you if SAS goes on to lose saturday Pop's coaching in this series rivals the job he did against Miami in 2013.

He got up 10 in the fourth in game 2 and started hack a dj and literally almost gave the game away because of it. Pop has gotten real lucky that the Clips have had brain farts in games 2 and 5 because his rotations and strategy this series has been perplexing to say the least. Doc has outcoached him.

Yall Lakers fans can't talk trash when you had Ronnie Price starting games at PG for yall, ****** still living in the past before Kobe was narrating his own documentaries and ****.
say it every year, no idea why teams are ever scared to face the spurs

kobe been man handling them since y2k

clippers are just picking up the LA tradition this year 
pimp.gif

While icing your own team and fans in the process.

Telling you if SAS goes on to lose saturday Pop's coaching in this series rivals the job he did against Miami in 2013.

He got up 10 in the fourth in game 2 and started hack a dj and literally almost gave the game away because of it. Pop has gotten real lucky that the Clips have had brain farts in games 2 and 5 because his rotations and strategy this series has been perplexing to say the least. Doc has outcoached him.
Is a Pop slander mini bus at least beginning to load some passengers...

[quote name="sea manup"]maybe pop just has a mental barrier that prevents him from beating good LA teams [/quote] Then what's the problem?

a-trollface_problem_background-663353.jpg

Last edited:

Had he stayed another year, Kobe woulda been the first Laker to catch a murder charge before Crittenton.
bean never misses a chance to slander dude
laugh.gif
He told me one day at practice — I tried to talk to him outside of basketball about football. And he looked at me in practice and was dead serious and said, 'You can’t talk to me. You need more accolades under your belt before you come talk to me.'

roll.gif
 kobe 

Put my Grapes and Wolf Grey 5's on the line in this game 7 series as of today.

I swear if the Spurs lose, god help my soul.

I swear Pop was legit doing Hack a Hyland to rest his players' knees. That's the only valid reason I can think of earlier in the series

[quote name="Cfranchise26"]Put my Grapes and Wolf Grey 5's on the line in this game 7 series as of today.[/quote]Wait, what? :nerd: What I gotta do? :nerd: I'll be a Clippers fan for a day for some Js.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom