OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bravelude

pimp.gif

Wonder whats going to happen to the lineup once we advance. Danny Green and Tony Parker are going to be an ongoing problem.

Dudes are cooked, washed whatever you wanna say

I highly doubt they advance without their contributions, this after all is the realist test they have until the conference finals

Edit: Shouldnt they of already announced the all NBA teams and all defense teams

Last edited:
Who's bitter man, I just made a comment about something I noticed in this thread and amongst people at large.

But everyone cook on pretending like boxing is such a huge deal to them then a month from now go back to not caring about it at all.

Boxing is a big deal to me and a few others, check the boxing thread, not the manny vs floyd thread :lol:

Fun fact: The JJ in JJ Redick stands for...Nothing. His real name is Wilson

:wow: :wow:

Actually his name is Jonathan, don't know where you got Wilson from.
laugh.gif
Shoeking drunk after that big road win last night.

Or he just finished watching Castaway.

Last edited:
@Lockedonsports TIm Duncan will play his 7th straight game of over 30 minutes on Saturday. Last time that happened was late March of 2013

Edit:

The play before Alphabet went after Dunleavy.

Dunleavy should be suspended a game for what he did to MCW right? Plus the hit above.

Last edited:
No one seems to talk about this, but the last time the Clippers have a respectable bench was in 2011-12. A lot of guards, but they were a little more balanced...

Bledsoe, Mo Gotti, Swaggy P, KMart, Reggie Evans. At that point in time, their SG spot was trash with Foye and their SF spot was still trash with Butler :lol: .

I'm still laughing at Giannis' foul. He really tried to knock Dunleavy into the crowd with all 85 lbs of him :lol:

Good that he has fire, bad that it was misdirected.

No one seems to talk about this, but the last time the Clippers have a respectable bench was in 2011-12. A lot of guards, but they were a little more balanced...

Bledsoe, Mo Gotti, Swaggy P, KMart, Reggie Evans. At that point in time, their SG spot was trash with Foye and their SF spot was still trash with Butler
laugh.gif
Dude, every season people talk about what the Clippers don't have. Only a few teams a year will have a near perfect balanced roster

Bledsoe, Mo Gotti, Swaggy P, KMart, Reggie Evans. At that point in time, their SG spot was trash with Foye and their SF spot was still trash with Butler :lol: .
Didn't they have Ronny Turiaf as well ?

Can we give Blake a series MVP?

25/13/7/2/2. :x

Dude is doing everything he can.

Problem is he has been horrific in a lot of high leverage situations.

I'm not one to go with the whole choking narrative but he was really bad up until tonight.

Dude, every season people talk about what the Clippers don't have. Only a few teams a year will have a near perfect balanced roster

I'm not saying people don't talk about what they don't have :lol: . Just saying the year their bench was a little more balanced, they still lacked at starting spots. Its just something to consider when people think they should blow it up. 3-4 years ago, DJ and Griffin were far from the players they are today. If they lose on Saturday, they need to do all they can to keep DJ around and upgrade that SF spot and bench. It still sucks they traded away Dudley. He was terrible during that year, but Barnes was bad as well.

Last edited:
Problem is he has been horrific in a lot of high leverage situations.

I'm not one to go with the whole choking narrative but he was really bad up until tonight.

Ehh, dude was gassed every 4th, Doc finally got his minutes right and he performed.

I'm not saying people don't talk about what they don't have
laugh.gif
. Just saying the year their bench was a little more balanced, they still lacked at starting spots. Its just something to consider when people think they should blow it up. 3-4 years ago, DJ and Griffin were far from the players they are today. If they lose on Saturday, they need to do all they can to keep DJ around and upgrade that SF spot and bench. It still sucks they traded away Dudley.
Yeah DJ and Griffin were so raw on both ends of the floor

I don't know what my point was after reading your post 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom