OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Jumpman II"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Jumpman II"]Lakers fans are funny.
Lakers? Please keep them in the Non-Playoff thread.

He was commenting on your fraudulent Warriors. :D
Nothing Fraudulent about them. Down 2-1 is not a death sentence.[/quote]To him they are, and jumping on people who mention the Lakers and then mentioning the Lakers, I mean, I can't say you're better then that, so yeah.[/quote]

Man shut up already[/quote]

In.

Man... I hate Paul Pierce... but good for that old man.

"I called game!" :lol:  I can't even hate on that.

Word. Doing that feels awesome in a pick-up game in your local YMCA, let alone in an NBA playoff game.

[quote name="Jumpman II"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Jumpman II"]Lakers fans are funny.

Nothing Fraudulent about them. Down 2-1 is not a death sentence.
To him they are, and jumping on people who mention the Lakers and then mentioning the Lakers, I mean, I can't say you're better then that, so yeah.[/quote]

In.[/quote]

For? I wasn't going to edit it

Man shut up already
Damn 
roll.gif

For those that think Game 3/Steph's poor performance was so important, I'm sure you also felt the same way for Game 3/Steph's gawd-like performance at NOP last round.

Nothing Fraudulent about them. Down 2-1 is not a death sentence.[/quote]To him they are, and jumping on people who mention the Lakers and then mentioning the Lakers, I mean, I can't say you're better then that, so yeah.[/quote]

SURPEISE_NT.gif

late to this but Paul Pierce is a bad man. knicks killer and alll

dude is a legend

first ballot HOF

Hell of a game by Memphis!

If anyone wanted to ask Marc Jackson for money, they should ask him now.
Im sure dude is in a good mood.

Last edited:
So leave :lol:

Ole emotional dude. Now you don't care about basketball huh? Other things huh? :rofl:

Jumpman this is why you should be less arrogant when things are going well for your team. Others wouldn't be so quick to jump on you. Enjoy your non-basketball things in life tho, sounds boring whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom