OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That flying headlock Tristian Thompson put LeBron in :rofl:

Dude hacked him harder than any player this year.

Thompson loving life right now, he's getting 60 million for elite offensive rebounding and being part of "La Familia".

Lol, you being sarcastic? Jordan hits that and you'll get the SAME reaction. If you aren't being sarcastic then I guess basketball isn't your sport.
mean.gif
at questioning why a game winner in that fashion is being "hyped up."

that dude is a moron. haha... like everyone in the stadium just sits calmly after the shot goes in... lebron isn't an alien, he's just the best for the last decade
im not questioning it. i know how game winners work. i watch basketball every now and then (there's your sarcasm). im just asking yall to hop of LBJ nuts. he did what he was supposed to do in that situation

Last edited:
Helluva shot by Lebbywinks.

Still think Bulls got this though, just hope the Cavs don't catch fire back at home. JR the real MVP, piping everything in sight.

War of attrition from on out.

Yall could hate Bron but he's still top 3 and will probably be the best player ever at the time he hangs it up.

This is a good one for the HOF reel.

Yall could hate Bron but he's still top 3 and will probably be the best player ever at the time he hangs it up.

This is a good one for the HOF reel.
he'll never pass jordan just cause of his finals record but he's going to end up #2 or #3 in most rational peoples opinion 

Seriously. Dudes are hilarious on here. And that talk coming from a dude like him who probably SWEARS his favorite player who had a similar game 7 in the finals was throwing up bricks left and right but hey, " he had double digit rebounds." He contributed. Riiiiight. But when bron has this kind of game, it's "man bron hella being bailed out."
Damn, overlooked post

Took you a while to clean up after huh?

Nah, chilling with my son. I have other things to do than to sit in nike talk and worry about what another man thinks of a 3 point shot. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Hope you cleaned up your tears after watching Bron hit thar buzzer beater. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I am worried.I wanted the Bulls to win mainly for Derrick Rose.I've been a fan since his rookie days.I think all is lost.What do you guys think? :frown:

Last edited:
^ okay who's back up SN is this? :lol: :smh:

seems like dudes always have something else to do when their teams lose :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom