OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore an Arenas jersey before to a Clippers game the Wizards weren't even playing.
laugh.gif
see..this is what i dont get lol

saw some dude at the clips/wolves game this year rockin a Lakers jersey. 

They have Jeff Teague under a very reasonable contract ($8m/year) for 2015-16 and 2016-17 (two more years after these playoffs are up). The contract will become even more reasonable when the new TV deal comes in and suddenly a Jeff Teague at the age of 28/29 for only $8 million per year is a bargain.

I don't see why you'd trade him now. Take those two years to definitively conclude that you're not losing something special in Teague and that you're moving forward with something special in The Menace.
6th pick for Teague, DMC, and 15th pick pls

They have Jeff Teague under a very reasonable contract ($8m/year) for 2015-16 and 2016-17 (two more years after these playoffs are up). The contract will become even more reasonable when the new TV deal comes in and suddenly a Jeff Teague at the age of 28/29 for only $8 million per year is a bargain.

I don't see why you'd trade him now. Take those two years to definitively conclude that you're not losing something special in Teague and that you're moving forward with something special in The Menace.

Schröder on his rookie deal for the next 3 seasons > Teague at 8 mill per.

I don't buy him being more valuable at the end of the deal instead of now considering teams will give up more for two seasons of his prime years at 8 mill than to just get him expiring and have to pay him near max money.

Schröder not starting for 2 more years would hurt his development more than help it and I think he has more potential than Teague especially seeing he's only 21. He's played at his level as a starter and has been playing better than him at multiple points this season.

Last edited:
I like the idea of putting DMC with a quality pass-first PG. Collison was two games in February before he went out, but I still would like to see Cousins with somebody who, when healthy, can average more than five assists per game like Collison did last year. When you have somebody like that in the frontcourt, and despite all of his faults, Rudy Gay on the wing, you should be doing better than that.

i watched some highlights from this series with the cavs and bulls. I've noticed when they double lebron its a really weak double. they have both defenders front him instead of stagger/close him.

exampe: this is what they're doing.  weak double

LEB

DEF          DEF

they should do a strong trap/double

D      LEB                                              OR                            D      LEB
                           E                                                                                           E
                             F    DEF                                                                                 F           D
                                                                                                                                     E
                                                                                                                                  F

This is why lebron keeps splitting these fools left and right with NOBODY to help behind them. he pushes the ball out and neither of them can hope to recover because they're fronting him.

I screamed at the TV every time I saw that weak double team come into play, like why aren't we trapping instead of frontin' :smh: ... You know things have gone south when we're starting to question Thibs philosophies on the defensive end :smh:

Last edited:
i always tweak when i see fans in the stands with a jersey on and nothing underneath. like, who you think you are b? think you might get that quick 10-day popping? like the team just gon be like, 'ohhhh lawd, 8 of our players are hurt and we desperately need a 5th. if there anybody in the building with the heart to play and a jersey with no tee on under it? come forth from yonder!'

do the hawks got the best pg/backup pg combo in the league? i swear there is no drop off when denis is in the gm. interested to see how the hawks handle contracts when it comes up.
Teague frustrates me sometimes with his lack of aggression, particularly in pick & rolls.

The Schroder pnrs have been more effective because Dennis actually attacks when he comes off the screen. He's always in attack mode in general.

The last game was Teague's best playoff outing so far and, unsurprisingly, it came when he was actually started going at people. He needs to continue to do that, ESPECIALLY in the next round.

And Dennis definitely needs more than his usual 18 mins. I thought Bud would increase his mins in the playoffs but it hasn't happened thus far.

i always tweak when i see fans in the stands with a jersey on and nothing underneath. like, who you think you are b? think you might get that quick 10-day popping? like the team just gon be like, 'ohhhh lawd, 8 of our players are hurt and we desperately need a 5th. if there anybody in the building with the heart to play and a jersey with no tee on under it? come forth from yonder!'
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom