OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 made FG, all 3's.
March 15th against the Clippers, 7-16, 34 points

It's gonna happen again, b
4 teams left are top 7 in 3pt FGA and 3 of them are in the top 6 in %.

So that's how the jump shooting thing is going in the playoffs Phil Jackson, next time don't be a dinosaur and realize the game has changed.
Yup, we talked about it this morning. Didn't like Phil's backward Tweet, that's un-Phil like. Made me a little sad tbh

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm rooting for Lebron to actually win a series 
mean.gif

i hope tjh4e clippers dont choke, that franchise has been so bad for so long. i swaer i thoufght the last time the clips had a shot is the early 2000's squad of qrich, kandi, daruis miles, maggette, and elton brand:smh:
That squad... had absolutely NO shot... at a championship.

If you mean something else by 'had a shot', then never mind.

But if you mean 'had a shot (at a championship): all of the no.

flavored vodka >>> ___

not srs 
That squad... had absolutely NO shot... at a championship.

If you mean something else by 'had a shot', then never mind.

But if you mean 'had a shot (at a championship): all of the no.

Agreed. That's wasn't even a playoff team. Exciting sometimes? Yes. Actually good? No.

And if the Clippers fail to advance out of this series, I'd call it the most disappointing moment in franchise history. But sadly, I'm fully prepared for it to happen.

I think the Cavs can beat the Warriors but would be nice to see some new faces in the finals. like atl vs warriors or houston. but i think lebron n them gon whoop atl

With CLE banged up and ATL having HCA, I give the Hawks a very outside chance to get to the Finals. But I'm predicting Cavs in 6.

Clips practically had everything going good for them in game 6. CP3 dominating, Blake hitting ridiculous circus shots with a large lead only to blow it. Clippers letting that pressure get to them now..

[emoji]128517[/emoji] Clippers fans act like their team has a history of championships and think their team can just flip a switch at any moment? I don't care how y'all dominated Houston in this series, game 7 is anybody's game. Rockets are an explosive offensive team that can burn you from three with ease, and it's not like the Clippers Defense has been great either...

Clips practically had everything going good for them in game 6. CP3 dominating, Blake hitting ridiculous circus shots with a large lead only to blow it. Clippers letting that pressure get to them now..

[emoji]128517[/emoji] Clippers fans act like their team has a history of championships and think their team can just flip a switch at any moment? I don't care how y'all dominated Houston in this series, game 7 is anybody's game. Rockets are an explosive offensive team that can burn you from three with ease, and it's not like the Clippers Defense has been great either...

What Clippers fans are you talking to? I don't know any who think tomorrow is a lock. And a lot of us think another loss is likely.

This should now be in the non-playoff thread, but :wow: at this:

View media item 1537022
Only team they didn't take a Game 7 was a team that went to the Finals. BHZ said this is the best team this Memphis group has had.

Good news for the Dubs.

Trolling
... sort of.

Last edited:
This should now be in the non-playoff thread, but
eek.gif
at this:

Only team they didn't take a Game 7 was a team that went to the Finals. BHZ said this is the best team this Memphis group has had.

Good news for the Dubs.

Trolling
... sort of.
the word "frauds" comes to mind 

This should now be in the non-playoff thread, but
eek.gif
at this:

Good news for the Dubs.

Trolling
... sort of.
Actually, whoever they faced in the first round of 2011 probably didn't go 7 games, so that would be another team they faced and didn't take to game 7.

If it was the Mavs, though, then that would be good news for the Dubs, because that would be 2 teams that didn't go 7 games with the Grizz, but won it all.

Last edited:
LBJ's FG % may be down, but look at the numbers bruh. He's averaging almost a triple double and 2 steals and 2 blocks.... a game. INSANE

Looked up ECF tickets, was thinking of going on a whim. 175$ for the nosebleeds.... I will be watching at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom