OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think no one slanders magic for losing in the finals 4 times because they like him more than lebron

Or is it because he has more than double the amount of finals wins as lebron?

its the latter to answer your question... but not only that lebron has lost to 2 inferior teams in dallas and the spurs... and how are you the best player in history or call yourself the king but need stacked teams to win the championship and still have a losing record in the finals? you can say bird and magic had stack teams and even kobe but they were loyal and didnt have to jump to another team just to win a championship... this is why i cant respect lebron...

Last edited:
Magic went to 9 Finals.

Jordan, 6.

And who is LARGELY considered the GOAT?

Mike.

Because of those losses. If Magic were 9-0, there's NO DOUBT people would be talking today about how Jordan was on his way to topping Magic, but didn't quite get there.

But Magic wasn't 9-0; he was 5-4.

Yes, losses matter. It's not just LeBron.

If LeBron finishes say 6-2, I think people would LARGELY consider him the 2ndGOAT, and that's fair.

Last edited:

5/20/79
Bro, no way. I knew we were two peas in a pod

We got the same birthday 
nthat.gif

Repped for your bday 

Last edited:
its the latter to answer your question... but not only that lebron has lost to 2 inferior teams in dallas and the spurs... and how are you the best player in history or call yourself the king but need stacked teams to win the championship and still have a losing record in the finals? you can say bird and magic had stack teams and even kobe but they were loyal and didnt have to jump to another team just to win a championship... this is why i cant respect lebron...
Got it.
So you cant respect LeBron, based NOT off of his accomplishments, but rather on your opinion of HOW he accomplished theses things.
Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Do you guys think no one slanders magic for losing in the finals 4 times because they like him more than lebron

Or is it because he has more than double the amount of finals wins as lebron?
If Bron were to finish with 6 rings, it still wouldn't matter.  It would always be about the 3 or more he didn't win.
if he were to finish with 6 rings he would be the GOAT

that's not happening though 

i will admit i rooted for lebron when he was with the cavs originally and wanted him to win one badly... and i feel like it was a cop out that he left and went to miami to in a championship when he could of won it on his own.... but instead he had to join a stacked team to win a chip out of convenience and this is why i couldnt respect lebron since than...we know your a great player so why not win it on your original team your hometown team and just be loyal and win it there? dont go jumping to other teams just to win it... im so old school and i look at it like magic, jordan, bird, kobe, duncan and even dirk never did that so just keep with the struggle and win

Last edited:
Magic went to 9 Finals.

Jordan, 6.

Mike.

Because of those losses. If Magic were 9-0, there's NO DOUBT people would be talking today about how Jordan was on his way to topping Magic, but didn't quite get there.

If LeBron finishes say 6-2, I think people would LARGELY consider him the 2ndGOAT, and that's fair.

So it would've been better if Magic got swept in the conference finals instead of making it to the finals and losing? Got it.

Last edited:
Magic retiring relatively early has a bigger effect on him being GOAT, imo. Even if he didnt win anymore titles.

bron def on the juice. kyrie prolly brought a care package back for em. those dark eyebrow spots byke. son shooting triple doses.

Magic went to 9 Finals.

Jordan, 6.

Mike.

But, but Bill Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom