OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
last player to match LJ's numbers in ANY game was Wilt in 1968 (53-32-14)
— Rick Noland MG/CT (@RickNoland)

May 25, 2015

what a stupid stat

ESPN been making up lists for random as numbers for so long that everybody is doing it.

The only players to record a 31pt 11 rebound 6 assist game on a Thursday on the road in the second game of a back to back in February.

62506671.jpg

From some of @omariwestafari  's other posts, are you sure shoulders were the only thing that got clapped @rck3sactown  ?

I won't judge you can still set picks for me at the hoops summit. 

Last edited:

My 2 cents.  Bron has no skill.  He relies heavily on his physicality.  He has yet to evolve and when and if he does try, he will? (We'll see).  Been saying the same thing about KD and WB.  They rely too much OUT SHOOTING, or OUT RUNNING someone.  Footwork and technique comes when you're able to position yourself a certain way, score with 'technique', like a head fake, or a right to left hand shot, or a reverse fade away.  Heard the same thing from before.  Learning the dream shake is a 'technique', learning how to feel where your opponents have positioned themselves by leg to leg contact is a 'technique'.  LBJ doesn't have that, and most kids don't.  Charging in and backing down with pure force is just prison ball style.

You realize he's dominating the Hawks out of the post with his playmaking, right? Footwork, vision, ball handling. Just because he isn't breaking out aesthetically pleasing fadeaways doesn't mean it's not there.

You're first mistake is taking anything Bravelude posts seriously. :lol:

I am stunned that was Xtap. :wow:

Holy hell.

As was I.

Dude went from a extreme LeBron stan to an obnoxious troll (whom y'all dudes constantly complained about yet always responded to :smh: ).

Yea it was shocking for me as well. Xtap loved bron but I don't really remember him trolling like he has been doing under this Urbetterthanme SN. Dude became annoying as hell

ESPN been making up lists for random as numbers for so long that everybody is doing it.

The only players to record a 31pt 11 rebound 6 assist game on a Thursday on the road in the second game of a back to back in February.
were u complaining when they did it for MJ/Kobe tho?

@hometownhero  maybe you're just mad that your favorite player isn't worth Synergy Sports' time? 

</troll>

were u complaining when they did it for MJ/Kobe tho?

@hometownhero  maybe you're just mad that your favorite player isn't worth Synergy Sports' time? 

</troll>
its hella stupid when they do it for kobe too

focus on whats important not meaningless stats 

Just want to say one thing. Well, two really. LeBron is an all time great player. What he's capable of doing hasn't been replicated since Magic Johnson. But, tonight toward the end of regulation when LeBron turned that ball over and stayed on the ground complaining instead of getting his *** up and getting back on defense. Cavs played 4 on 5 and if the Hawks were good, that game could've changed with a basket instead of Shump being fouled. What LeBron did pouting at the ref in the pivotal moment of a playoff game was immature and ridiculous. He's an elite player and will probably retire as one of the best players ever but his pouting and complaining instead of just playing the game is immature and needs to stop.

Just want to say one thing. Well, two really. LeBron is an all time great player. What he's capable of doing hasn't been replicated since Magic Johnson. But, tonight toward the end of regulation when LeBron turned that ball over and stayed on the ground complaining instead of getting his *** up and getting back on defense. Cavs played 4 on 5 and if the Hawks were good, that game could've changed with a basket instead of Shump being fouled. What LeBron did pouting at the ref in the pivotal moment of a playoff game was immature and ridiculous. He's an elite player and will probably retire as one of the best players ever but his pouting and complaining instead of just playing the game is immature and needs to stop.
Bro, I was so so disappointed in him when he did that.

I mean he never even crossed half court before Shump picked up that foul.

That can't happen man, at this point in his career, Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom