OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hawks had lebron crying on the ground at half court playing 5v4 and somehow they end up giving the other team freethrows
laugh.gif

Just want to say one thing. Well, two really. LeBron is an all time great player. What he's capable of doing hasn't been replicated since Magic Johnson. But, tonight toward the end of regulation when LeBron turned that ball over and stayed on the ground complaining instead of getting his *** up and getting back on defense. Cavs played 4 on 5 and if the Hawks were good, that game could've changed with a basket instead of Shump being fouled. What LeBron did pouting at the ref in the pivotal moment of a playoff game was immature and ridiculous. He's an elite player and will probably retire as one of the best players ever but his pouting and complaining instead of just playing the game is immature and needs to stop.
I totally agree. A lot of elite players do this these days. They're too busy crying for the foul instead of getting back on defense. It's one of my very few complaints about Lebron. Stop crying for fouls and get in the play.

I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.

My dude thanks for your service, but ain't nobody force you to do that. You wanted to. That don't give you the right to hate on people who work hard
:stoneface:

I'm saying though right...

Not like he was asked to be deployed and shot at, too?

Last edited:
Kobe even pouts about fouls instead of getting back on defense. Star players will always feel entitled to getting the call, it doesn't matter what stage of their career they are in.

Just want to say one thing. Well, two really. LeBron is an all time great player. What he's capable of doing hasn't been replicated since Magic Johnson. But, tonight toward the end of regulation when LeBron turned that ball over and stayed on the ground complaining instead of getting his *** up and getting back on defense. Cavs played 4 on 5 and if the Hawks were good, that game could've changed with a basket instead of Shump being fouled. What LeBron did pouting at the ref in the pivotal moment of a playoff game was immature and ridiculous. He's an elite player and will probably retire as one of the best players ever but his pouting and complaining instead of just playing the game is immature and needs to stop.

Not disagreeing with you but Kobe refused to shoot to prove a point in a playoff game and MJ retired during his prime to play another sport (!). A lot of all time greats have character flaws or questionable actions but at the end of the day, we judge them on talent. It's just magnified in this day and age because of social media, just imagine if LeBron retired this year to play football, his critics would crucify him to no end.

Last edited:

Not disagreeing with you but Kobe refused to shoot to prove a point in a playoff game and MJ retired during his prime to play another sport (!). A lot of all time greats have character flaws or questionable actions but at the end of the day, we judge them on talent. It's just magnified in this day and age because of social media, just imagine if LeBron retired this year to play football, his critics would crucify him to no end.

Fixed.

Last edited:
Yeah, back in the day, everyone got back on defense promptly and never argued about calls. Game done changed

Well, in football, you only play one side of the ball. Plenty of time to hydrate and rest. He's probably a lot better built for those short spurts of action.

not sure how the COTY could only get some no name bench player a highly contested three at the end of the game

after only getting teague a three to end regulation 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom