OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq ran himself out of town being lazy and asking Dr. Buss for 25+-30 mil a year for 6 years when clearly he was on the decline. They made the right decision.
howd kobe do that year after shaq left, i forgot?

howd kobe do that year after shaq left, i forgot?

He got hurt and missed the playoffs. Shaq lost to the Pistons again. Made the Finals once and Wade+refs got him another chip. Made a tell me my asterisk tastes. Then began a journey to wear every colored uniform in the rainbow. Subsequently Mr. Bryant was going to 3 straight finals while Shaq was doing his Crayola tour and somehow ended up with more rings.

He got hurt and missed the playoffs. Shaq lost to the Pistons again. Made the Finals once and Wade+refs got him another chip. Made a tell me my asterisk tastes. Then began a journey to wear every colored uniform in the rainbow. Subsequently Mr. Bryant was going to 3 straight finals while Shaq was doing his Crayola tour and somehow ended up with more rings.
kobe went to three straight finals that year?

You responded with a snazzy question how Kobe did after Shaq left when that has zero to do with what we were talking about.

I keep telling myself I wouldnt get started in this thread with this garbage ....

Thanks for the kind words

My dream is to be recognized as a top 140 kobe fan but I understand I still have a lot of work to do
y r u dewing this 
laugh.gif

You responded with a snazzy question how Kobe did after Shaq left when that has zero to do with what we were talking about.

I keep telling myself I wouldnt get started in this thread with this garbage ....
we?

i was clearly having an exchange with the "MVP".

Did they ever question the cops that broke Thabo's leg?
the whole incident with the polics is above sports.

this thread cant even handle a conversation on tipping. what will happen with police brutality and systemic oppression as the topics?

But but...if LeBron played in the West he would have some of those better Western Conference players as teammates which would give him a better chance to win? or am I doin it wrong?

This is the problem with all the stupid hypotheticals dudes are posting. Anybody can hypothesize anything to make their salty secretions seem
valid.
ESPECIALLY when considering that statistically over the course of his career he has performed better vs Western Conference teams than Eastern conference teams. Except for in the Finals of course.

but I understand. let the salt flow from your very soul for all i care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom