Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

200k is nothing to Rose, that's a little less than he makes per game.

Seems like an accurate fine.

Dude coulda saved 200k by just sending some texts.
I read that his salary for that game was 187k + whatever the Knicks tacked on. Agreed though, that's not even a drop in the bucket.  Wasn't his three stripe deal close to 200 mil?
no worries, he think he gonna get max money from some team next season

Last edited:
C1_gTGGWgAEWTt9.jpg

:lol:

Crazy how much difference a year can make. last year Curry was over everyone. People finally realize he isn't on Brons level this year. :rofl:

Crazy how much difference a year can make. last year Curry was over everyone. People finally realize he isn't on Brons level this year. :rofl:

How?

He still leads over the WHOLE West,

Last season he had a better first half. Of course KD would take away some.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that Durant would take some votes away as he is a front court player

Nah, not take some votes away. But take limelight and stats away. Last year it was just him. He ran everything.

nike knew what they were doing
too much UA talk last yr and when the shoe companies pay more than the nba team, they will do whatever it takes for their guy to get that shine

Last edited:

Always fascinates me how a guy can flat out dominate on one level and be absolute trash in the league
I cannot even front bro.

In High School I avg 31ppg and led my state in scoring.

Went on to play Div 2 ball (for 2 years) and avg around 22.1 ppg and led conf. in scoring.

Transferred to play D1 ball and was like WTF is this.
roll.gif
ended up averaging about 9 ppg on the same minutes as my previous D2 school.

Even had a shot to play over in Turkey for a season, Ish got real for me and I barley cracked the court. Needless to say I was back home after a year.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

I get what your saying though, seems that Jimmer is a pro player 100% who should at least stick on a roster.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those Zaza votes. 
roll.gif

Need him to get an All Star nod just for the chaos.

Who's gonna be in the dunk contest this year

They actually put on a good show last year.. also three point contest is getting more lit these days

Those Zaza votes. 
roll.gif

Need him to get an All Star nod just for the chaos.
Mathematically it's impossible given the weight of the votes. He would have had to finish 1st in voting in the front court.
He might've had a chance last year when it was strictly fan voting.

Charles Barkley would go into conniptions if Zaza got voted into the ASG given his displeasure over fan voting.

Who's gonna be in the dunk contest this year

They actually put on a good show last year.. also three point contest is getting more lit these days

We really only need Zach and Aaron. Homer pick Nance Jr. but he's injured.

what's the big deal if Zaza be an all star?
he's been solid this yr and if fans want to see (most importantly), then let him be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom