Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i try to explain to the average joe how real major D1 ball is...but they just cant comprehend it.

they play vs 1 or 2 at the local gym and think they can play with them. :smh:  

It is a argument that is impossible to win bro, I try it all the time. Even my buddies clown me on averaging like 1 ppg in Turkey the year I played.:rofl:

I was so humbled by my Div 2 dominance to Div 1 struggle. The court shrinks so small there is not drive space and everywhere you dribble someone is sliding right in front of you. It was mind boggling to me.

I play at my local gyms now and fitness centers and listen to these kids stories about how they can play here and there and sit back and laugh in my head.

i try to explain to the average joe how real major D1 ball is...but they just cant comprehend it.

they play vs 1 or 2 at the local gym and think they can play with them.
mean.gif

It is a argument that is impossible to win bro, I try it all the time. Even my buddies clown me on averaging like 1 ppg in Turkey the year I played.
roll.gif

I was so humbled by my Div 2 dominance to Div 1 struggle. The court shrinks so small there is not drive space and everywhere you dribble someone is sliding right in front of you. It was mind boggling to me.

I play at my local gyms now and fitness centers and listen to these kids stories about how they can play here and there and sit back and laugh in my head.
straight delusional

oh well since i hit 30 my body is changing so its no sense in going back in front with them.

my groin is sore as hell from playing yesterday.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I'm commuting an hour and twenty everyday to work and I finally see the appeal so I need some podcast recommendations.

I never really got into them but I know about a few like woj and JJ's but any good basketball, football, soccer, general sports podcasts you guys recommend?
Around the NFL podcast (NFL network) is far and away the best NFL podcast.
Heavy Hands for MMA.
Don't know any great NBA ones. Ringer NBA is ok.

This is a site where people think they can back down Iguodala. Like, just get the ball and back him down, no problem. :lol:

This is a site where people think they can back down Iguodala. Like, just get the ball and back him down, no problem. :lol:

Give him a jab left take a dribble right and pullup from 3 or long midrange

Last edited:
Only basketball podcast I listen to is Jalen and Jacoby

People in general are delusional and overrated they own abilities.

Last edited:

There's a NTer that legitly thinks he can score on Igudodala. He hasn't been active lately though, so can't recall his name.

*edit

Never mind. He's posting right above me.

*edit

Average joes over rate themselves way too much, all the time.

Last edited:

There's a NTer that legitly thinks he can score on Igudodala. He hasn't been active lately though, so can't recall his name.

*edit

Never mind. He's posting right above me.

Why iggy though :rofl: I could understand maybe like a harden or a curry, but iggy?!

Yea I don't get it either. One of the best on ball defenders of all the active players in the league and you think you can score on him on some hold my beer tip smh..

Last edited:
You can get past Iggy just have that Bron block playing in the background. It'll trigger his PTSD

I'm commuting an hour and twenty everyday to work and I finally see the appeal so I need some podcast recommendations.

I never really got into them but I know about a few like woj and JJ's but any good basketball, football, soccer, general sports podcasts you guys recommend?
TrueHoop is my go-to during the week. Locked on NBA and it's network of podcasts for each team is cool too.

I'd give iggy buckets. a few fasho. I'm not posting him. I'll just go around him. speed kills. Catch him on a fade or for deep 3s. I think I could score on him fasho.

You can get past Iggy just have that Bron block playing in the background. It'll trigger his PTSD

This.

Earlier in the season, as far as wide open layups, he missed a few. That chase down has to be stuck in his mind.
To be completely fair, he was afraid of layups before the block last year because he couldn't hit free throws. It's just avalanched with the block in the back of his mind. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom