Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Chuck is heated
roll.gif

Dame deserves better man I know they have a trash record, but if dame isn't an all star I don't know who is then

Basically said you just won a championship, got the highest payroll, and you're the best player but you're still crying

Like I said earlier this week in here,

How in the world do you expect to find even more talent when you, Klove, Kyrie, Shump, you killed management to pay JR,  like how do you expect to find this playmaker?
laugh.gif

But like I said man, most championship level teams have this issue and it's one that you just have to deal with.

Last edited:
Dame deserves better man I know they have a trash record, but if dame isn't an all star I don't know who is then
No he doesn't. CP and Mike Conley didn't get the nod, and they both deserve it over Dame.

I don't think he should have been in consideration for an AS spot this year honestly when you factor in that Mike Conley and CP didn't get a nod.

Kennys face when shaq told barkley u dont know about this u aint never went back to back.

I know chuck wanted to throw hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom