Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been thinking all season the next best thing to trading Kevin Love this year would be signing Rio and Lance.

More depth. More playmaking. More bodies. MOAR FRIENDZ

dog if the cavs end up signing lance stephenson this year will go down as one of the greatest ever :lol:

We need this just for culture purposes.

Lance being the six man in the Finals against GSW would be the pinnacle.

Dion Waiters just won Eastern Conference Player Of The Week, why not this too?

if those are the 3 names that are being published, they're probably the top prospects there. that mega free agent event is wild buns. Good luck with that f boy bron.

Lift the ban and bring OJ Mayo back. A little dirty ain't ever hurt nobody
tired.gif

Obviously Lebron is triggered from losing these games in Jan, But man I like him talking his ish to people now. He used to stay quiet, now he is letting that Yoppa out. he deserves to tho, I mean he did bring his team back 3-1 in the nba finals, and has all his haters crying and moaning everyday, especially that boy Freeze! LMAOOO!
That man can never keep that man out his mouth. :rofl:

If he's triggered he'll respond, I wont respond back to derail the thread but its hilarious!

Last edited:
Obviously Lebron is triggered from losing these games in Jan, But man I like him talking his ish to people now. He used to stay quiet, now he is letting that Yoppa out. he deserves to tho, I mean he did bring his team back 3-1 in the nba finals, and has all his haters crying and moaning everyday, especially that boy Freeze! LMAOOO!
That man can never keep that man out his mouth. :rofl:

If he's triggered he'll respond, I wont respond back to derail the thread but its hilarious!

freeze freeze

Yo going at your neck :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
The Cavs beat the "greatest team in the world" last year after you guys said they wouldn't, and now y'all have doubts that they can beat them again with Lance the great? LMAOOOOOOO! :rofl:

Lets see the triggered responses with excuse after excuse after excuse!

lmaooo neither of those 3 players gonna change anything in regards to the Warriors mob.
so which is it?
does bron have enough help or does he need more?
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

imo, and I'm being unbiased here, it's a toss up. I do believe he technically has enough, but that doesnt guarantee success. It just guarantees a chance. You let him tell it he needs help though, so idk brodie

cavs need to have a players meeting...without lebron

i get hes voicing his frustrations, but dude is throwing rocks in a glass house. 

Last edited:
i'm all for the lebron clap back. not up for the back and forth this morning but I can think of one particular player who ya'll swear is sooooo cool when they act like a 5 year old with the media. 

lebron sophisticatedly took chuck apart. I'll allow it. miss me with that "personal" ****. 

told that man "he's stuck on that stage every week".

25zmnm8.jpg

yikes. that one had to burn.
I mean that's dumb though. Salaries back in the day weren't like salaries now. "You were born at he wrong time so I'm making more money than you in basketball". Ok. Nice insult

Last edited:
The Cavs beat the "greatest team in the world" last year after you guys said they wouldn't, and now y'all have doubts that they can beat them again with Lance the great? LMAOOOOOOO! :rofl:

Lets see the triggered responses with excuse after excuse after excuse!

Well the cavs lost 2 people of their 8 people playoff rotation and the Warriors added a top 3 player.

So I mean ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom