Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo, and I'm being unbiased here, it's a toss up. I do believe he technically has enough, but that doesnt guarantee success. It just guarantees a chance. You let him tell it he needs help though, so idk brodie
man they not beating gsw unless another miracle happens
it took one last year and now gsw has improved while cleveland is worse lol

i'm all for the lebron clap back. not up for the back and forth this morning but I can think of one particular player who ya'll swear is sooooo cool when they act like a 5 year old with the media. 

lebron sophisticatedly took chuck apart. I'll allow it. miss me with that "personal" ****. 

told that man "he's stuck on that stage every week".

25zmnm8.jpg

yikes. that one had to burn.
I mean that's dumb though. Salaries back in the day weren't like salaries now. "You were born at he wrong time so I'm making more money than you in basketball". Ok. Nice insult
not sure what salaries have to do with money management. he's taking a shot at charles barkley's gambling debts. he didn't say "i make more than you did". 

Well the cavs lost 2 people of their 8 people playoff rotation and the Warriors added a top 3 player.

So I mean ...

They still have Lebron and Kyrie, and a bunch of players who shoot 3's. Its still possible the Cavs go in and wash those boys again. Are the warriors good with Durant yes. But the NBA finals is a whole different beast. we all know that. Hopefully the Cavs sign Lance, I want to see this man

Last edited:
Obviously Lebron is triggered from losing these games in Jan, But man I like him talking his ish to people now. He used to stay quiet, now he is letting that Yoppa out. he deserves to tho, I mean he did bring his team back 3-1 in the nba finals, and has all his haters crying and moaning everyday, especially that boy Freeze! LMAOOO!
That man can never keep that man out his mouth. :rofl:

If he's triggered he'll respond, I wont respond back to derail the thread but its hilarious!

freeze freeze

Yo going at your neck :lol: :nerd:

lmaoo and then bruh added the last part to box me in from even talking **** back :lol:.

son chocha, I'm not trippin, it's amusing.

Bron has obviously been thinking about this for a long time. No one comes out and says all that without repeating it to himself over and over so he can say it on camera. Lmao Bron has never ever came out like this before.

If the season ended today.....

KD & Kawhi are 1at Team ALL NBA Forwards right??.....

That mean LeBron on the 2nd team :nerd: :nerd:

i'm all for the lebron clap back. not up for the back and forth this morning but I can think of one particular player who ya'll swear is sooooo cool when they act like a 5 year old with the media. 

lebron sophisticatedly took chuck apart. I'll allow it. miss me with that "personal" ****. 

25zmnm8.jpg

I mean that's dumb though. Salaries back in the day weren't like salaries now. "You were born at he wrong time so I'm making more money than you in basketball". Ok. Nice insult

not sure what salaries have to do with money management. he's taking a shot at charles barkley's gambling debts. he didn't say "i make more than you did". 
He's implying that Charles doesn't have any money so he's working for TNT. I'm saying he made vastly less than lebron. Jordan has gambling debts too but he also has Jordan brand and he's a billionaire.

bron got all this dough but in that mans pocket like wall. Bruh wild insecure.

who cares if barkley squandered his bread and has to work. Watching games on tnt, especially when he says all the time that he barely watches games and they only working 2 nights a week max...bruh....that might be goat job. foh bron.

He's implying that Charles doesn't have any money so he's working for TNT. I'm saying he made vastly less than lebron. Jordan has gambling debts too but he also has Jordan brand and he's a billionaire.

Barley made around 30 Millie thru his playing career.

Was damm near 10 mill in debt for gambling.

And I think son was damm near broke st one time.

you just weakened your original point lol

The Cavs beat the "greatest team in the world" last year after you guys said they wouldn't, and now y'all have doubts that they can beat them again with Lance the great? LMAOOOOOOO! :rofl:

Lets see the triggered responses with excuse after excuse after excuse!
This man had absolutely had it after waking up to all the Lebron slander

If the season ended today.....

KD & Kawhi are 1at Team ALL NBA Forwards right??.....

That mean LeBron on the 2nd team :nerd: :nerd:
don't think it's going to happen. Kobe was nba all defense plenty of years he didn't deserve it. They ain't leaving the golden boy off all nba first team.

Cavs need a back up pg period. No lie. A rim protector eh. No team is perfect.

Last edited:

25zmnm8.jpg

im not sure what kind of logic you're using here. money management has nothing to do with how much money he made in his career. it's all relative. you bringing up jordan actually weakened your own argument 
laugh.gif

he has gambling debts that he could afford to pay because he's a billionaire 
laugh.gif
 DUH. 

bron does less than nothing on defense tho. my boy tried to tell me how he locked kawhi for minutes in the spurs game. the game kawhi had 41 in. He said 'bruh, he only guarded him 5 minutes, but for that 5, LOCKED'

i hate casual fans. i swear. didn't used to. but now it's like elitest mentality. I cant deal with the convos anymore.

Don't blame Lebby for going at Mr. SHUCKING AND JIVING himself, Charles Barkley.
this. there is no way i could let how i feel about lebron or any other player...influence me to take up for **** *** charles barkley. 

if he dies he dies. **** charles barkley. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom