Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zen master needs to figure out how to not make the knicks a laughing stock as well as he "gets in bron's head". 

I loved Bron going at Chuck but I think my favorite part was him going at Phil.
"I went to see Melo at the Garden two years ago when we were in New York," James said. "They played Portland. I went up to a suite at halftime, and Phil Jackson didn't say one word to me."

"I'm here to win ballgames and take care of my teammates and take care of my, what's that word, oh, my 'posse,'" James said, animatedly.
He had a lot to get off his chest last night
laugh.gif
You can tell the Zen Master knows how to get in Bron's head.

Bron wouldn't last playing under Phil.
Phil wouldn't last with a guy not named Jordan, Kobe/Shaq, or Lebron playing for him.... oh wait.

y'all really saying bron is soft for finally replying to barkley smh
getting personal is way different then talking basketball. I like taking the you irrelevant road. I do that most of the time dudes throw shots at me on nt but I understand. Sometimes you wanna clap back. Should've Clowned him for not having rings or something like. Even saying he teamed up with a bunch of dudes to try to ring chase. Should of kept it ball. That's the only problem I have with it. I dislike both these dudes. I don't even watch inside the nba cause I can't stand Barkley.

Lebron gets personal when he gets mad.we seen it time and time again. Just like in 2011 when we all have to go back to our miserable lives cause he couldn't take the scrutiny of shrinking in the finals properly. He had to resort to the weak I have more money then you nonsense.

getting personal is way different then talking basketball. I like taking the you irrelevant road. I do that most of the time dudes throw shots at me on nt but I understand. Sometimes you wanna clap back. Should've Clowned him for not having rings or something like. Even saying he teamed up with a bunch of dudes to try to ring chase. Should of kept it ball. That's the only problem I have with it. I dislike both these dudes.

Lebron gets personal when he gets mad.we seen it time and time again. Just like in 2011 when we all have to go back to our miserable lives cause he couldn't take an l in the finals properly.

FACTS B!!!!!!!!

No problem with him responding.

But do not go personal bro.

so much this my guys.

this is why hands gotta be dealt. On sight. In fact, bron went outta bounds going personal, so it is well within Chuck's right to sneak bron now. Approach him looking weak, lull him to sleep, have him thinking you're about to apologize, then wap, 6 quick jabs to the snot box.

'theres a new sheriff in town...' :x how lame can one guy be yo? Who says some corny **** like this? That's some trump ****. He prolly walked away thinking he dropped a Flex bomb lmaooo. Prolly heard Cipha Sounds air horns in the elevator

Last edited:
man i just watched what barkley said and barkley definitely got a little personal. dude was about to explode when talking about lebron. it got mad awkward when shaq ethered him though

New ASW event:

The DEW NBA 3x All-Star game will feature some of the best amateur basketball talent from around the country, according the press release announcing the event. Irving and Westbrook will serve as GMs of teams that will square off on All-Star weekend in a game that will air on TNT. Additionally, Shaquille O’Neal and Dennis Scott will each coach a team. Former NBA guards Baron Davis and Jason Williams — yes, ‘White Chocolate’ himself — will each play and serve as team captains.

lmaooo I need lance to go there lmaooo. kirk washed.

i love mario, so i really hope he doesnt go.

Someone broke into Derek Fisher house and stole his 5 rings
his girls sister, heard gil aint sending her no checks. she gotta feed herself

kirk deserves a ring, loved seeing him play

there was a rumor of him signing for the lakers back then too, smh

Last edited:
man i just watched what barkley said and barkley definitely got a little personal. dude was about to explode when talking about lebron. it got mad awkward when shaq ethered him though

So Barkley is an NTer??

Chalmers, Stephenson, and Hinrich....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom