Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said nobody talks about it but cavs fans and brons sack chasers. It's not an ongoing story arch in most peoples lives. Every now and then a new story pops up abut how bron and the cavs had another party and made some more stale 3-1 cookies. That's wild corny bruh.

And thats not all cavs fans. i dont dislike cavs fans as a whole. or all bron fans for the matter. i know some dope ones that are in my circle and i consider them fam. no generalization. Just the select few bumbaclots that think because the cavs won, they just got the green light to pop off.
3-1 jokes were never funny to me honestly lol

3-1 jokes are always, and will always be funny no matter what. It doesn't matter what GS does. That will haunt them forever. Its not like they will be winning anything soon anyway.

Its only corny to some because it gets said a lot.
They can choose to deal with it anyway they can. Still wont stop them from hearing or seeing it.

Last edited:
That's CashNastyGaming. He's a big YouTube and Twitch personality. Check out his YouTube channel. He hates Curry. Got 3-1 tatted on his finger. Ha ha ha
i never understood how people hated curry unless u hate him doing good. hes ACTUALLY a family man. breaking wild records. they say all he can do is shoot when he usually averages more than 16 points in the paint alone. highest FT shooter. he doesn't put up cp3 #s with assists but that's cuz with their system the whole starting 5 damn near averages 4 or more assists. he has great handles and hes humble, yet a fierce competitor. yet everyone wants to see him fail. dude didn't even make excuses when he was still hurt in the finals. just played, lost, and took the blame. (which he needed to, cuz if ur gonna play... u need to perform. or don't play)

off the court dude is a saint. why does curry get so much hate?

3-1 jokes are always, and will always be funny no matter what. It doesn't matter what GS does. That will haunt them forever. Its not like they will be winning anything soon anyway.

Its only corny to some because it gets said a lot.
They can choose to deal with it anyway they can. Still wont stop them from hearing or seeing it.

the corny part is the guy getting a tattoo of it. nobody should hate a person they dont even know that much enough to get a tattoo on it.

and if the warriors win the title this year it will absolutely erase that 3-1 loss. not in the record books but in objective fans eyes

no matter what though its going to be the warriors vs lebron in the finals for atleast the next 3 or 4 years

3-1 jokes were never funny to me honestly lol
never were funny. probably funny to the highschool kids who giggle when they hear the word sex or something. the way they force the jokes is as bad as the illuminati triangles in everything jokes they used to pull.

Curry ain't humble. He's a frontrunner like Bron just does it with a baby face. Plus he's not really shown up on this big stage as his normal self and that will draw criticism all the time.

i never understood how people hated curry unless u hate him doing good. hes ACTUALLY a family man. breaking wild records. they say all he can do is shoot when he usually averages more than 16 points in the paint alone. highest FT shooter. he doesn't put up cp3 #s with assists but that's cuz with their system the whole starting 5 damn near averages 4 or more assists. he has great handles and hes humble, yet a fierce competitor. yet everyone wants to see him fail. dude didn't even make excuses when he was still hurt in the finals. just played, lost, and took the blame. (which he needed to, cuz if ur gonna play... u need to perform. or don't play)

Can't we say the same thing for lebron. ACTUALLY A Family man who's a saint off the court?

And there is nothing humble about steph curry

Last edited:

**** mr perfect. Keep your mouth piece in your damn mouth. I hate on him because he smashes my clippers every time. And now that kd is there I hate them even more. I don't see how they lose the finals this year. He does seem like a good dude...but u know for damn sure he smashing mad ******* in all different cities.

**** mr perfect. Keep your mouth piece in your damn mouth. I hate on him because he smashes my clippers every time. And now that kd is there I hate them even more. I don't see how they lose the finals this year. He does seem like a good dude...but u know for damn sure he smashing mad ******* in all different cities.

atleast you are honest

90 percent of people who hate a player hate them because they smashed or eliminated their team. but they wont admit that because it makes them look salty so they bring up all these personal things about the player

unless your name is tim duncan everybody celebrates and showboats after scoring

lol how is curry a frontrunner when that team besides kd was drafted into a winning team

Frontrunner = when things are going good, he's smiling, hot dogging, playing freely. When it's not he's sulking and playing tight.

Frontrunner = when things are going good, he's smiling, hot dogging, playing freely. When it's not he's sulking and playing tight.

isnt that everybody on this got damn planet? come on now

nobody enjoys losing

Last edited:
You cant take the shots Steph takes and be humble.

Son's shot selection is a testament to his cockiness.

It's cool tho. Most of the greats weren't/aren't too humble.

You cant take the shots Steph takes and be humble.
Son's shot selection is a testament to his cockiness.
It's cool tho. Most of the greats weren't/aren't too humble.

This too. I don't have a problem with it either. But don't try and craft this dude as something he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom