Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complains about the NFL thread but talks about LeBron's comment for literally 12 hours

Not talkin mvps im talkin reason why he got the gold **** boy
I was clearly talking about finals MVP. Not people who helped win. When you are the man of the team you win the Finals MVP. I That's you moving the goal post again. Go to sleep boy. We done.
Even with that Bron was still the reason for all of his. Kobe wasn't the main reason for 3 of his.
CAtch some sleep.

Last edited:
I mean we know SOME things make him smile...:nerd:

fa6159852920f2bbc3e5f630119920b2_crop_exact.jpg

lol

I always clearly talking about finals MVP. Not people who helped win. When you are the man of the team you win the Finals MVP. That's you moving the goal post again. Go to sleep boy. We done.
Even with that Bron was still the reason for all of his. Kobe wasn't the main reason for 3 of his.
CAtch some sleep.

Kahwi and Iggy wasnt the main man of the team,,and they won Finals MVP

Kahwi and Iggy wasnt the main man of the team,,and they won Finals MVP

Kahwi was the main, he was the reason the won.

Curry was the main man of his team and lost the finals MVP because he was getting locked up by delly for half the finals.
2006 Wade main man finals MVP, 2008, Paul main man finals MVP, 2011 dirk main man and finals MVP. 2012, Bron main man finals MVP 2013 Bron main man finals MVP 2016 Bron main man finals MVP.

Case in point, Kobe wasn't the main guy in 2000 2001 2002

Last edited:
Everytime I come in here, I'm just blown away at the vitriol people have towards pro athletes

It's truly amazing the energy some of y'all put into hating Bron, Kobe, Steph, CP3, etc.

The hate is real.

:lol:

Last edited:
What the hell happened in the Spurs/Thunder game? OKC was down almost 20 and now it's only a 4 point lead. 

I was clearly talking about finals MVP. Not people who helped win. When you are the man of the team you win the Finals MVP. I That's you moving the goal post again. Go to sleep boy. We done.
CAtch some sleep.

Smokin crack if kobe didn't have nothing to do with it. You say that about spur players that had duncan or all other greats that had a great on there team? A championship dont count for them because theres a more dominant player? Kobe didn't have to call around from a team and bail on his city for his *** clown.

Smokin crack if kobe didn't have nothing to do with it. You say that about spur players that had duncan or all other greats that had a great on there team? A championship dont count for them because theres a more dominant player? Kobe didn't have to call around from a team and bail on his city for his *** clown.

Yea he did worse. He cried for a trade in 2007 because his team sucked. He failed when he was up 3-2 to the Suns. And blew the lead. He also snitched to police that Shaq was cheating on his wife and made Shaq go elsewhere. Got swept by the mavs, then ran to go get Dwight. Then made Dwight leave then left the lakers to suck and suffer for the next 3 years while he played.
Dude got called out for rape in Colorado and yet y'all sit here and cape for that kind of man. Lmao
Hilarious

Yea he did worse. He cried for a trade in 2007 because his team sucked. He failed when he was up 3-2 to the Suns. And blew the lead. He also snitched to police that Shaq was cheating on his wife and made Shaq go elsewhere. Got swept by the mavs, then ran to go get Dwight. Then made Dwight leave then left the lakers to suck and suffer for the next 3 years while he played.
Dude got called out for rape in Colorado and yet y'all sit here and cape for that kind of man. Lmao
Hilarious

But at the end of the day he won 5 championships ALL with the Lakers :rofl:

Nobody is stopping the warriors. They shoulda had it last year but beach boy got dudes suspended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom