Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You tellin me lol, been living this since the day he came. I think Vlade would be better suited being an assistant coach or somethin. Or be like Hakeem and teach the guys
Yeah, man. Living in Sacramento for 9 years was tough, when it came to watching basketball 
roll.gif

But I didn't mind running into Vivek's daughter though 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

that trade would severely ruin Brons and Melo's friendship.

Melo wasnt on the banana boat steeze anyways tho, he was closer to Kobe, so it may be for the best.

wiggins would be, what, 4th on the depth chart when it came to shots? i'm willing to bet bron, kyrie, and JR would get more shots while wiggins would've been relegated to the bench. being traded to a young, developing team was probably the best thing for wiggins.

wiggins would be, what, 4th on the depth chart when it came to shots? i'm willing to bet bron, kyrie, and JR would get more shots while wiggins would've been relegated to the bench. being traded to a young, developing team was probably the best thing for wiggins.

It definitely was best for him in hindsight.

No way he's touching the usage he is in Minny and he would've been thrust into being on a championship team out the gate.

jr wasn't there
would've been dion :lol:

It definitely was best for him in hindsight.

No way he's touching the usage he is in Minny and he would've been thrust into being on a championship team out the gate.

Wiggins would've provided the help Lebron is looking for, but he wouldn't have developed as he did had he stayed in Clev.

Wiggins would've provided the help Lebron is looking for, but he wouldn't have developed as he did had he stayed in Clev.
He hasn't really developed now though
he literally does one thing
maybe playing on a contender could've made him a more complete player earlier

He hasn't really developed now though
he literally does one thing
maybe playing on a contender could've made him a more complete player earlier

I can't remember a time when a highly talented rookie was drafted by a contender, thrived and developed a sustainable NBA career. I'll wait for some names.

Last edited:
I can't remember a time when a highly talented rookie was drafted by a contender, thrived and developed a sustainable NBA career. I'll wait for some names.
what you said is kind of an oxymoron though
but Tim Duncan and Kobe

just curious. i consider myself an intelligent and scholarly person, but i'm failing to see why that question is an oxymoron

Last edited:
When people wanted the Cavs to hold onto Wiggins, they envisioned him being a good wing defender to ease the load on LeBron. So far he hasn't developed in that area at all, even under Thibs.

just curious. i consider myself an intelligent and scholarly person, but i'm confused as to why that question is an oxymoron?
because if you're a contender you're almost always picking at the end of the draft

you could argue that by getting lebron the same year they drafted wiggins, the cavs were automatically thrust to being contenders.

Last edited:
i didn't say it was an oxymoron man
y'all are seriously some of the most condescending cornballs I have ever come across
it doesn't make you look smarter at all

When people wanted the Cavs to hold onto Wiggins, they envisioned him being a good wing defender to ease the load on LeBron. So far he hasn't developed in that area at all, even under Thibs.

But he's also spent the last 2 years being a high usage player which he wouldn't have been on the Cavs.

It's not like he still doesn't have the tools to be a great defender, if he was on the Cavs for the past two years I think he would be.

He'd also be putting up 15 ppg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom