Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's absurd that one player has consistently rendered the ENTIRE eastern conference (besides his own team) as non-factors for close to 10 years.

i'm not a huge fan of lebron at this point due to all his complaining and flopping, but i respect the hell out his dominance.

THIS

Time to sell high on Bazz.. dudes been playing lights out lately and we can't pay him

This BAN comes back to reference posts from another thread about another sport that were made weeks ago.

But he couldnt just PM dude with his grievances noooooo he had to post so we'd all know he's returned like anyone cares 
eyes.gif

Russell is one crafty son of a *****

I think the beginning of my hate for the Lakers came from them taking him and forcing us into Okafor

Ingram looks like buns, I know he can turn it around but nothing about him impresses me
young, has shown flashes. Also has shown a nice feel for the game.

Still is shocking to see just how far away he is from being a good player. Considering his minutes, you wouldn't have expected the #2 pick to be essentially the worst player in the league this season.

Showed hella flashes for most of January. Like lhs said, bruh is 180 pounds and at least half of that is the ink from his tats. He'll be fine

I will say, that I do believe he'll be fine...to an extent.

There's no precedence for a player who has had a season this bad within his first 3 years, become like, a multiple time all star. Or maybe there is, but I can't recall. Mentioned it in the Laker thread, but Ingram's PER (and I know PER isn't everything) is about the same as Anthony Bennet's rookie year.

Obviously he should be better than AB, but I don't know if anyone expected him to be this bad from the start.

Yea his stats are historically bad but I don't even give AF. I've seen enough flashes+reports of the kind of person he is/work ethic he has. For reference KD was 215 as a rookie. He'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom