Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Correct.
But say the 6ers end up with a pick from 11 and up, do the Kings then forefeit that pick because that then technically falls within our range???

At worst we'll take the Kings 2nd rounder.
Hmmmm I want to say no, since that would still technically be the 76ers pick? I did not think about the 76ers finishing outside the top 10 :wow:
Low hanging fruit is always good.
well I've got just the tree for you

Harden is such an A-hole 
laugh.gif
 Dude has these refs figured out completely 
laugh.gif

Harden should not be getting the benefit of the doubt in those situations at this point. Refs can't be that dumb that they keep falling for this. This is their effing job.

james is playing high stakes poker, these kids playing go-fish
all those guys are gunning at his knees. he's just protecting himself

Last edited:
So apparently this is just Harden's go-to move when someone fronts him. Just lays on top of them and the refs call fouls on th defender for some reason :rofl:

View media item 2322444

View media item 2322445

View media item 2322446

View media item 2322447

View media item 2322448

Just out there playing chess :pimp:

so they really called the foul on MCW and he fouled out :rofl:
Did MCW blast the refs after the game?

Harden literally jumped on his back.

Bruh I'd be sooooooo incredibly furious

I hate Harden's game more than anybody in the whole league.

It blows my mind when I hear people say that Harden is their favorite player to watch play basketball.

i used to hate james harden too for his lack of defense but hes become one of my favorite players after learning that he wrote this to his mom at twelve years old 

If I'm the ref. If two bodies are tangled up and one of them is Harden, I'm giving the foul to Harden. I don't care how it looks like in real time.

Really tho. You'd think they'd catch on to his cheap tricks but even defenders still fall for it. He's going to keep exploiting the rules so long as he can get away with it

Last edited:
might as well make basketball a non contact sport altogether if were going to trip about james hardens lil chess moves........i like todays nba,

the 90s and early 2000's were sloppy ball with one iso star (hopefully) on each team and a bunch of nobodies..

That really sucks for LaVine, and the Wolves in general, but I guess it's great for Mitch and Jeanine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom