Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why didn't Malachi play tonight with Afflalo out?
Joerger still trynna figure out our lineups, who he wants to see play more & such I think. Always switching up lineups kinda dramatically.

Beginning of the season, McLemore started. Then it was Arron while Ben saw very very limited minutes. Omri used to get no playing time at all (which I was mad about lmao, love Omri), then he started playing him more. The list goes on. He knows he's got a lotta work to do with us, but I don't blame him for so many changes. It's just annoying to see some guys doing so well, then they get one bad game and then they never get the same minutes.
He can play.

I was really hoping to see a bit more of him last night tbh.

I don't watch NCAA at all so I see these guys for the first time sometimes years after they've reached the League. 

Do you like him, like are you high on him is what I'm asking?

My dude Zach :frown:

He needs to hit up Jabari and see how to come back with the same bounce...

Thibs :smh:

Like Jabari, he'll never have the same bounce. But hopefully he can get close.

On a side note. How the **** has Westbrook been able to play the way he does?? Dude goes balls to the wall EVERY possession of EVERY game. And he's had 3 knee surgeries (torn LCL and 2 torn meniscus surgeries I believe?) he's defied all logic. He's a physiological anomaly.

Like Jabari, he'll never have the same bounce. But hopefully he can get close.

On a side note. How the **** has Westbrook been able to play the way he does?? Dude goes balls to the wall EVERY possession of EVERY game. And he's had 3 knee surgeries (torn LCL and 2 torn meniscus surgeries I believe?) he's defied all logic. He's a physiological anomaly.
Playing games when you're high on cocaine will do that to you

ACLs are kinda overrated
you can ball out even with this injury
it's how mentally strong you are

plenty of athlethes have overcome this injury.
lavine is still young, he should be able to come back physically.

Last edited:
Magic be talking nonsense.... abc cast have the top 3 Tap dancers all in one sitting sheesh.

Last edited:
Magic be talking nonsense.... abc cast have the top 3 Tap dancers all in one sitting sheesh.

I rather hear sage wilbuns and magic than the white girl cornball brotha and the dullest man in the world big shot billups. That how bad ESPN is. Might be the worst studio crew in all of sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom