Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Zach 
mean.gif

Fournier/Hezonja and a first round pick for Jimmy G? Magic should do that easily if true 

That's really tough to read. He still has a ways to go and he's been robbed of the opportunity to improve. That really sucks.

In the unlikely event that the Cs get the 1 seed IT has to be the league MVP,right?

In the unlikely event that the Cs get the 1 seed IT has to be the league MVP,right?

Depends on what record those teams out West finish with between KD, Kawhi or Harden. Russ will have all the numbers but the Thunder haven't won like Hardens Rockets for example.

If Boston finishes with the 1 seed and a top 3/4 record IT will be right there.

Last edited:
Depends on what record those teams out West finish with between KD, Kawhi or Harden. Russ will have all the numbers but the Thunder haven't won like Hardens Rockets for example.

If Boston finishes with the 1 seed and a top 3/4 record IT will be right there.
If Boston finishes with the 1 seed I honestly don't think what anyone does out west will matter.

If Boston finishes with the 1 seed I honestly don't think what anyone does out west will matter.

The main reason I say that is because right now GS only has 7 losses. They won't beat their record from last year but if they finish with only 14 losses that's still extremely good. Boston may finish with 30+ losses. I'd favor KD in that scenario.

If you lean on who's most valuable to their team. Then IT in a landslide because without him Boston wouldn't be close to a 1 seed.

People have different criteria for how they choose MVPs.

Last edited:

you can praise other young bigs without trashing kat all the time....
it's like you're obsessed with comparing everyone to him
Trashing Kat? You are mental.

You are the most sensitive boy I know.

You must get ahold of yourself, especially if you hang in here.

Kat shot up the NBA ranks everywhere including NT.

People shot him right passed AD last year, (when you were not around)

This will happen (comparisons) every day every week every year on NT, with every Player who begins to Cook.

You need to leave, get used to it, or get some Fluoxetine from your shrink, but just calm TF down with the emotions.

Last edited:
Trashing Kat? You are mental.

You are the most sensitive boy I know.
You must get ahold of yourself, especially if you hang in here.

Kat shot up the NBA ranks everywhere including NT.
People shot him right passed AD last year, (when you were not around)
This will happen (comparisons) every day every week every year on NT, with every Player who begins to Cook.

You need to leave, get used to it, or get some Fluoxetine from your shrink, but just calm TF down with the emotions.
you calling me sensitive instead of acknowledging your *** behavior :lol:
even Carver said he noticed it
your reasoning wasn't even good for why you do it
you do it cause you're lame
I wasn't even being emotional I just pointed out something I peeped just hold your L
you're acting like Mamba right now

Last edited:
My dude Zach :frown:

He needs to hit up Jabari and see how to come back with the same bounce...

Thibs :smh:

Kat is the Peoples Champ and the quote un quote Best young Big in the League.

Other bigs are going to be compared to him.

It's simple.

Now stop crying and calling ppl Lames and corny's everytime someone mentions your Wolves and Lebron in a light that isn't to your liking.

Just stop crying, Jesus Christ boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom