Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather hear sage wilbuns and magic than the white girl cornball brotha and the dullest man in the world big shot billups. That how bad ESPN is. Might be the worst studio crew in all of sports

Well you got a point there, lol espn is horrible but I do like jalen but only for his podcast, everything seems force other wise.

The Heat played themselves out of Ball, Smith, or Isaac in 3 weeks
mean.gif
Still some decent tweener prospects in the teens and the tank race far from over

Let's go wizards. Monday gonna be lit.....hopefully :lol:

Will be in attendance

Last edited:
Let's go wizards. Monday gonna be lit.....hopefully :lol:

Will be in attendance

Game gonna be lit.

15-0 run in the last 5 minutes. Wall the real King 4th quarter on both ends. Wizards win their 17th straight at home tonight. 9-1 in their last 10 games. 10 games above .500.

a-friend a-friend 9-8 vs the West this season. Impressed yet or nah?

Last edited:
melo's having a terrible audition for the cavs. dude just looks completely disinterested in this game rn

Team looking good in the 1st..I think we was undefeated when Zach had that hip injury and missed a couple games :nerd:

@a-friend 9-8 vs the West this season. Impressed yet or nah?
I never said I wasn't

I actually gave Wizards some props about 2 weeks before you showed up, you know, when I first noticed that they deserved it.

I only brought up the 7-8 vs West record because you were naming the West vs East record of every top West team and saying it wasn't ish, but Wiz had a worse conference vs conference record than all of them
laugh.gif

Nobody has even dogged your team or Wall, you just want it to be so.

Last edited:
At this rate the water bottle toss challenge is going to start mid third qtr., this time instead of the mid 4th qtr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom