Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u gonna get a kardashian dude should have went after one of the younger Kardashians not the 32 year old one with hella miles. Tristan looks like a simp and a lame though.

Any advanced statistics on David West's impact yesterday?
I very well understood what you said. It doesn't sound too far off from "all lives matter". There's nothing defensive about it. If you're going to have a platform addressing these issues, you need to have people actually in touch with those issues. You would think an 80 year old black man who was deeply involved in the civil rights era would be more in tune with what's going on and the purpose of Kaepernick's stance, yet he sounded more clueless than a Fox News reporter. Having a major forum like this where the most vocal people are not in tune with anything does no good. All it serves is to slight the issues and draw attention to the wrong things. They pushed the "what about black on black" crime narrative to millions of people watching. If you don't see anything wrong with that, I probably already know your stance on the issue.
Late response, but your assessment of my post is not correct go back and read it again.  I meant that the fact that anyone gets defensive about taking a closer look at fraternal orders of police in addition to any governmental agency is in the wrong (including Jim Brown because he deflected from the issue and tried to blame the victims).  The tone of my post was facetious so I guess I can see where you misunderstood otherwise I agree with the rest of your post.  But this is national media we're talking about, the same who people who give equal weight to "opposing opinions" for the sake of "fairness"  even though the racist vitriol is en vogue rn.  Black lives matter and to trivialize it by saying "all lives matter" is out of touch as you say...personally, I'm not going to hold it against a player if he doesn't speak out on social injustices or whatever.  But I do commend the athletes that do take bold public stances and I wish more would do so so that these issues are put on blast like they should.  And the athletes that speak out in favor of the status quo should just not say anything at all since they've clearly become so insulated from those kinds of problems.  That's all I'll say on that though.

Warriors are gonna lose a few games here and there and then win a  ******** just like Miami when they grouped up.  Sure they have an experienced core together but to expect them to fail spectacularly is wishful thinking at best.

Those succubus powers level 100
I mean, it's really kinda impressive..

like ole girl literally just went through 2 other dudes that wear the number 13 before getting with this dude.. like literally just a couple months ago she was with ole zesty

Nba needs to have separate broadcast with no commentators and just on court mics, as if you were at the game.
do it a league pass exclusive. I would definitely purchase league pass if they had that option. Don't really care for most commentators. Don't really need anyone telling me what I'm watching. Bill Walton was my favorite he made it fun. Not that many entertaining commentators around.

Last edited:
Nba needs to have separate broadcast with no commentators and just on court mics, as if you were at the game.
do it a league pass exclusive. I would definitely purchase league pass if they had that option. Don't really care for most commentators. Don't really need anyone telling me what I'm watching.

public couldnt handle the filth some of these guys spew during games. Dudes would lose all kinds of endorsements with some of the foul stuff they spit out

public couldnt handle the filth some of these guys spew during games. Dudes would lose all kinds of endorsements with some of the foul stuff they spit out
yeah I figure... Wishful hoping for me. People are easily offended. Lakers had it for a few games in the mid 00s though. Don't think it did to well tho.

Last edited:
Seems like it would be a good idea on paper but then there could be controversial sound bites that get magnified by the public/media so the networks wouldn't take such a risk.  They rather have their boys cow tow the line and give colorful commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom