Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking better than what I see from the Lakers these days.

Did you mean 2017 when you said they'd be in the mix, or..?

Have you seen a Clippers game in 2017?

Chris Paul isnt holding anybody, much less Russell. 
Dude's body is wrecked man.

Yeah....in January 2017....you know....the game where he had Russ shooting like 2/10 with a bunch of turnovers....and Russ Flopped and injured Cp3

Chris Paul has been his usual elite self since he's returned. The Clips defend Russ as a team very well.

Cmon man. Be objective for once.

Yeah....in January 2017....you know....the game where he had Russ shooting like 2/10 with a bunch of turnovers....and Russ Flopped and injured Cp3

Chris Paul has been his usual elite self since he's returned. The Clips defend Russ as a team very well.

Cmon man. Be objective for once.
The clips do defend him well. CP3 guards him well when he does guard him but DJ bothers russ and Cp3 isn't even on russ the whole time.  Like you said they defend him well as a team.

Blake has shot the ball twice this half, and that was CP3's first shot of the half and its' because he got stuck with it with 1sec on the shot clock

That ball is f'ing flat from all the dribbling

The clips do defend him well. CP3 guards him well when he does guard him but DJ bothers russ and Cp3 isn't even on russ the whole time.  Like you said they defend him well as a team.

Yup. Luc, Austin and Cp3 do a good job on him. They throw different bodies on him....and DJ plays him well.

When Chris Paul does stick Russ....he bottles him up and frustrates him.

I'm sure the Rockets will hang some Colt-esque banners for this season:

'Southwest division runner-up' or 'Western Conference semi-finalist'

Should be dope.

Kidds rotations are such trash. This is who is out there to start the 4th. Starting to believe the conspiracy around here that he is low key trying to tank to grab a pg. Team trying its hardest to f it up tho :smokin.

U trippin

Ive watched every bucks game this year but 1. I think I can speak on it better then you tbh.

Starters -giannis- should be in to tryand close this out now. Under 8 left. 2nd unit did its job but yet theyre still out there.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Rockets will hang some Colt-esque banners for this season:

'Southwest division runner-up' or 'Western Conference semi-finalist'

Should be dope.

You should be focusing on the next 10 years worth of draft classes. Or cheer on the Warriors.

Kidd gotta go man, I don't think he's gonna get better at this.

It's sad because he's a good coach otherwise but his rotations are beyond horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom