Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd gotta go man, I don't think he's gonna get better at this.

It's sad because he's a good coach otherwise but his rotations are beyond horrendous.

This x100000000000. He dont draw up plays either joe prunty handles all that. Imo hes just a glorified mentor. He still looking at this through players eyes. Most coaches even former players have to climb the ranks to become a hc. He obviously did not and it shows multiple times a night.

Paul with 5tos too.
You know he's not healthy

1/1 ast/to ratio tonight

Last edited:
The scouts who never let Skal's HS and hoop summit dominance fade during his nightmare Kentucky season are being rewarded.

Last edited:
Im not really a fan of dellys game at all but gotta give credit when its due and he has hit 2 Big 3s tonight :smokin

Have you seen a Clippers game in 2017?

Chris Paul isnt holding anybody, much less Russell. 
Dude's body is wrecked man.

Yeah....in January 2017....you know....the game where he had Russ shooting like 2/10 with a bunch of turnovers....and Russ Flopped and injured Cp3

Chris Paul has been his usual elite self since he's returned. The Clips defend Russ as a team very well.

Cmon man. Be objective for once.
I thought that game was New Years Eve.

But yea, That was the game where it started downhill.
Dude definitely isn't healthy.
I'm not just bagging on dude to be throwing shade.
I obviously had the dates off but the point is, this LAC team isn't that LAC team, and OKC would wreck these guys right now.

And oh yea "his usual elite self since returning" ?????
Man what he heck have you been watching buddy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom