Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KATs beef jerky commercials aren't half bad. Dude isn't that bad of an actor compared to some of his contemporaries. We need some more Uncle Drew sightings.

Like Beal?

Beal probably played more games his rookie season then Embiid has played in 3 years. It's not comparable.

Brad Beals fewest games played in a season was 55. Embiid has played 31 in 3 seasons.

No no no, my point was not that they were equal, but the same was said about beal. Before like january of this year they talked about how he'd probably be on minutes and game restriction the rest of his career. Now dude is flourishing and looking healthy. The point is sometimes what has happened does not necessarily predict the future. Think of Curry's first few year. Or kyrie, literally every year of his life up until 2016.

@a-friend is drunk. That post above is a mess. Ha ha ha
laugh.gif

It was huh.

I cleaned it up
roll.gif

No no no, my point was not that they were equal, but the same was said about beal. Before like january of this year they talked about how he'd probably be on minutes and game restriction the rest of his career. Now dude is flourishing and looking healthy. The point is sometimes what has happened does not necessarily predict the future. Think of Curry's first few year. Or kyrie, literally every year of his life up until 2016.

I feel you. I hope Embiid gets over these injuries. It always sucks to see great NBA talent derailed by injury. He has game changing ability and the league lacks dominant bigs.

KATs beef jerky commercials aren't half bad. Dude isn't that bad of an actor compared to some of his contemporaries. We need some more Uncle Drew sightings.

KAT is a star, I have no doubt he'll be the face of the league in 4/5 years.

Then the inevitable backlash when he hasn't won a ring. :lol:

I feel you. I hope Embiid gets over these injuries. It always sucks to see great NBA talent derailed by injury. He has game changing ability and the league lacks dominant bigs.

yeah the thing is i dont even really disagree with you. he's just so big. his body just doesnt seem to be able to hold up to that pressure of professional sports. Even with all that talent, you can only do what the body allows. sucks losing dope guys to injuries.

This looks like the video you send to your employer when you tryna get out of work.

dwade out here looking like

tumblr_nlmyz4itca1tkezu4o1_500.jpg

a53837f024e9aaf163e92219b3fe010d.jpg

when-you-gotta-call-in-sick-to-work-rns-2898490.png

Last edited:
 You still got the baddies coming in where you work?
smokin.gif
Nah that was a Winter gig I have at the Dealership. (usually appointment only)

I only pop in there when there is snow/extreme cold where Roofing isn't possible.

I went by for Service on a truck last week, and everybody was preggos. 

I was looking around like 
nerd.gif

Wish KD was the one on his own instead of Russ, would've been a lot more entertaining. 14' Durant's was something. On par or right under 16' Curry imo

Wish KD was the one on his own instead of Russ, would've been a lot more entertaining. 14' Durant's was something. On par or right under 16' Curry imo

Only '13 Bron is close to '16 Curry and that's only if we include defense.

Offensively nobody compares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom