Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could actually argue that peak tmac is equal to peak wade
also hot take:
harden will eventually surpass dwade

Fun fact, Nikola Jokic is shooting 62% on 2's this season. :x

He's also the only big in modern history to have a True Shooting % over 60 while having an Assist rate over 25% besides..........

Giannis this year.

Jokic is 21, Giannis is 22, what a time. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

30 pts in only 34 mins. Only 5 free throws a night.

Best we've seen. Curry himself probably won't ever top that even if KD never came.

Yea that type of peak only happens once.

You knew while you were watching it.

Last edited:
you could actually argue that peak tmac is equal to peak wade
also hot take:
harden will eventually surpass dwade

Peak T-Mac was only 1 season in 03' but it was better offensively than anybody sans MJ/Bron/Curry.

Last edited:
When I say adjust for era I'm not talking about defense from Jordan's era but how physical the game was. I can't picture Curry styling on those Pistons teams. They would have literally beat him up. None of that physical play is allowed in today's game. Maybe I'm selling Currys toughness short.

Here we go with 90's nostalgia ball.

Great players are great in any era. Curry would be just fine.
Sorta playing Devil's Advocate here

Curry would be great, sure. But would he be able to put up the historically great numbers he did last year?

I mean we'll never know, but I can see both sides of the argument.

Out of prime Wade, Carter and Mcgrady, I'm taking Wade. He'd give me the same offensive production as the other two while shooting a better percentage and playing better defense. He would make up for the lack of a 3pt shot by giving me 3's the hard way. Aka D-Whistle...ask the 2006 Mavs, lol.

Neither Mark Price or John Stockton were elite scoring threats the likes of what MJ or Curry are. They wouldn't have gotten the attention Curry would have as a elite all time great scorer.

Those examples of Price and Stockton don't work in comparison to Curry. Neither Price or Stockton ever averaged 20 points in a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom