Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew he was done. (Wade)
He didn't feel like playing anyway.

I still don't see how the injury occurred.
Dude is ready to fish.
i think he just doesnt wanna play with the bulls anymore lol. and since they arent making playoffs, no point in just wasting more time.
He should have just stayed in Miami.

Thank God for them he left but man, this isn't going to end good for him.

My G you're like 0-8 on Laker hot takes alone. But I'll give you your props when you get it right and so far it's been Mudiay and the Kings.
indifferent.gif
. Your conditioning is poor and that jumper looking shaky bruh
Stop.

I hoop. My form is text book. At 32, my first step is still lethal. I've got 88 overall craftiness.

I got youngins getting D1 scholarships. I've helped NBA players improve. I'm tired of being humble and I'm tired of being low key.
I will give ya weak *** buckets b. Go wash your face.
You're too busy refreshing your PayPal account to see if awwsome paid you.

raw
Cotdamn 
laugh.gif

Wade not going to the Cavs. :lol:

They have no money, I'm pretty sure he wants to get paid at this point considering he took less most of his career.

Also I don't think he gives the Cavs anything or fit in their system.

hahah he do look like somebody pops. Out there hoopin and teaching lol. 'When the guy sets the down screen, what do you do?'

"Watch how I set up in the post next possession and feed me with a nice bounce pass because my knees is getting warmed up big fella."

Last edited:
crazy when you think about it how time flies man. dwade and melo and bron are the old guys.

i went to the game last night..bruh boris diaw looks like a dinosaur. dude was still schooling people, but madddd grey hairs and whatnot.

What team is going to pay Wade though
laugh.gif

Last night the reporter asked him about the injury and he said "I don't know if it's going to be 2 days or 2 weeks"

WHen I heard that I was llike yea he's done.

I watched the injury back and back trying to figure what happened because the ESPN caster was saying he got it "caught up in Carters Jersey/arm" and it pulled or something.

NO, dude was going to the hole and Gasol swatted at the ball and hit him on the wrist, dude was determined to hit the ground and then he started holding his wrist and arm and rolling around......

NOBODY is going to pay this guy.

Last edited:
What team is going to pay Wade though:lol:

Last night the reporter asked him about the injury and he said "I don't know if it's going to be 2 days or 2 weeks"

WHen I heard that I was llike yea he's done.

I watched the injury back and back trying to figure what happened because the ESPN caster was saying he got it "caught up in Carters Jersey/arm" and it pulled or something.

NO, dude was going to the whole and Gasol swatted at the ball and hit him on the wrist, dude was determined to hit the ground and then he started holding his wrist and arm and rolling around......

NOBODY is going to pay this guy.

i didn't see the game/play but this description is pure comedy. :lol:

he just got back from the thigh **** too. rondo got back in the starting line up and the team was energized. that locker room must be lookin like BTTF 2 when bif found the almanac

crazy when you think about it how time flies man. dwade and melo and bron are the old guys.

i went to the game last night..bruh boris diaw looks like a dinosaur. dude was still schooling people, but madddd grey hairs and whatnot.

The day LeBron made his NBA debut I drove almost 2 hours to a store to get Bron and Melo rookie cards. On the drive back I called a local radio station to give my opinion on the Shaq/Kobe beef.

Seems like just yesterday.

The day LeBron made his NBA debut I drove almost 2 hours to a store to get Bron and Melo rookie cards. On the drive back I called a local radio station to give my opinion on the Shaq/Kobe beef.

Seems like just yesterday.

who's side did you pick?:nerd:

Breaking: Dwyane Wade will be out the remainder of the regular season with a sprain and a small fracture in his elbow. 

C7Df9LWWsAQccad.jpg

Welp.

Nobody will give him anything approaching 25 mil.

He'll opt in & then announce he's retiring after the season.

Great career.

Top 5 SG all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom