Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bull ****

you seeing guys get shut down for lottery position. those are the guys with teams not good enough.

russ and harden teams are gonna be in the playoffs and they can afford to sit if they want to but they dont

who are you to say they dont have heart?

thats ******* ridiculous
You don''t read.

I never said ANYONE didn't have heart. What are you reading?

I said don't make it out to be Harden/Wall have greater heart than LeBron/Steph because they don't "sit out games" when in actuality, they don't sit out games because they actually have something to lose.

No matter WHAT, Cavs/Warriors know they will be in the finals and none of these other teams are on their levels.

Harden/Wall/Westbrook can't say the same.

you dont know who karl malone is?

he got a right to talk about this

Why does he have a right? Because he played in the NBA?

Nobody gives a damn what KArl Malone is talking about. He is retired. Isn't a coach. Isn't a GM. Doesn't work directly for a team.

Again, "Who is he."

i just remembered why i stopped replying to your post. the ol dc going against the grain schtick
Yea, when in doubt and don't have an ACTUAL reply, play the victim and tell me I am going against the grain.

Nice work there.

Just your way of saying you have nothing of substance to say

i just remembered why i stopped replying to your post. the ol dc going against the grain schtick
And also, that is CLEARLY on your mind more than it is on mind because I NEVER even noticed.

Dudes say stuff like that like it is supposed to hurt feelings or something.

:lol:

Jemele getting some material for SC6

Stop defending guys ruining the integrity of the league.

The clippers were handed a free win and fans are pissed they were sold on Lebron James and given Liggins.

That is called a bait and switch plain and simple.

I'm here for Boston losing in the 1st round again

I want to see the Celtics match up with the Wizards someway/somehow just to shut up these newly confident Wizards fans that act like they KNEW this season would be as successful as it has been. :lol:

I want to see the Celtics match up with the Wizards someway/somehow just to shut up these newly confident Wizards fans that act like they KNEW this season would be as successful as it has been.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

One Collector would be left for dead while the other would flourish

Yea, when in doubt and don't have an ACTUAL reply, play the victim and tell me I am going against the grain.

Nice work there.

actually no you have been doing this. you are known for this throughout the years of doing this. not just in this thread.

you are trying to defend lazy overpaid athletes.

since the inception of the game star players NEVER rested unless they were hurt or injured. were you born yesterday?

now all of sudden in the last few years pop does this for psychological reason and other teams think its ok to do the same?

do you understand how much these superstar athletes get paid? do you understand how many minutes they clock in per day?

you ever hear of michael jordan and scottie pippen resting together? kobe and shaq?

no

so take your *** back to the wrestling thread so you can tell us about giant bosa vs chim lee seng or some other boring *** podcast buddy because you aint fighting the good fight. most people have had it with this player resting for no reason. but continue to go against the grain

Honesty, if/when Boston faces a team with a mobile big man who can hedge or switch on high screens, they're losing that series in 5 lol.

Last edited:

Nice work there.

actually no you have been doing this. you are known for this throughout the years of doing this. not just in this thread.

you are trying to defend lazy overpaid athletes.

since the inception of the game star players NEVER rested unless they were hurt or injured. were you born yesterday?

now all of sudden in the last few years pop does this for psychological reason and other teams think its ok to do the same?

do you understand how much these superstar athletes get paid? do you understand how many minutes they clock in per day?

you ever hear of michael jordan and scottie pippen resting together? kobe and shaq?

no

so take your *** back to the wrestling thread so you can tell us about giant bosa vs chim lee seng or some other boring *** podcast buddy because you aint fighting the good fight. most people have had it with this player resting for no reason. but continue to go against the grain
it

it/

pronoun

1. 1.

something NobleKane has had.

"NobleKane has officially had it!"

they even sat kevin love who JUST came back lol

they could have sat each player one per game. they are playing the garbage *** lakers today for christ sakes

What is "wrong" with it? Nothing, but that isn't OUR call to make.

He isn't OUR player.

He "belongs" to the Cavs. If they don't want him to expend so much energy, for one game, they have the right to make that decision.

Again, PERSPECTIVE. We want to be entertained. They want to win a ring. If they think they are putting Kyrie's body at risk by letting him be a superstar for one night, and is NOT worth that risk, hey, what can we do other than complain.

Perspective.

Again, I feel for the fans that paid $ to see a full Cavs team and didn't get that chance.
Again, I feel for the fans that paid $ to see a full Cavs team and didn't get that chance.

I have to do that because dudes will find a way to flip my words and make it seem like I am saying the fans don't matter.

I just feel the fans being happy or not doesn't/shouldn't matter to a team if they are doing what THEY FEEL will put them in a better position to win a ring.

@trueprada

As I told you, dudes have selective reading.

In short, the team's goal is to win a ring.

If a team feels resting players puts their squad in a better position to win a ring, that is all that matters.

Yes, it is terrible for the fans that pay prime dollar for the ticket. It is sad.

But, the team doesn't care about that, nor "should" they. (Meaning they aren't right FOR caring nor are they wrong for NOT caring). It isn't a "moral" issue.

They have a goal to win a ring, they will do what they feel is best for their team.

All I have said in here is that it is EASY for US (fans) to just look at it from the fans POV, but there is always another side of the argument.

ANd honestly, Jordan/Pippen/Malone don't matter. They aren't playing. So bringing up what happened in the past doesn't matter with today's athlete. I am not sure why people can't comprehend that

kerr got butt hurt cuz of officiating and chose to stick it to the league buy sitting four guys

there was no need to sit all 3 cavs players what would they all channel their chi by resting together?

miss me with that putting a team in better position to win a ring they do it for other reasons

they already made it so there are no back to back games in playoffs stop the excuses

Michael Jordan took entire seasons off, its hilarious when his name comes up in this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom