Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Jordan took entire seasons off, its hilarious when his name comes up in this argument.
Please stop.

We know that you buy tickets and go to games when Stars are rested because you fan like that. Way to fight the good fight

Now you are implying  Actually I don't know what you are doing or why MJ is even comparable here. 

Michael Jordan took entire seasons off, its hilarious when his name comes up in this argument.
This is true as well, but of course "they" will find a way to disqualify this TRUTH.
laugh.gif
@ you two cosigning each other on this.
Yea, LeBron is soft.
laugh.gif

Like I just want you dudes to understand this whole discussion is about LeBron, just masked under the title of, "Resting Players."
laugh.gif
But he plays against BKY in NY when nobody cares to see and TV doesn't have the game.

He is choosing what will be the most popular games and arguably the most expensive games for everyone included, to take off.

He is making a statement obvs, and the League will make theirs, believe that.

LeBron James has played 199 playoff games. At his 2016-17 regular-season average (37.7 mpg), that's equal to an additional 2.7 seasons -- and is more postseason minutes than the combined total of Kevin Durant (3,815), Stephen Curry (2,233) and Draymond Green (2,114).
If he really does just need rest, cool, take off a game that isn't so TELEVISED!

He wants folks talking about this.

Lebron wins again.

FutureGOAT?

Last edited:
Karl-Anthony Towns is averaging 28.5 points and 12.8 rebounds with shooting splits of 60.4/42.5/82.4 over last 26 games.

If he keeps this up we might be able to compare him to Porzingis one day.

Looking back, I see Philly traded Elfrid Payton and a "future first round pick" to Orlando for Dario

What else became of this for Orlando? 

Nah it was Elfrid Payton and a future 1st rounder for Dario as far as I remember. That 1st round pick was actually ours for this year...we traded it away in the Bynum/Iggy/Dwight deal to the Magic. If it wasn't for that deal we wouldn't even have our 1st rounder this year. So basically Elfrid Payton for Dario and Fultz/Ball/Josh Jackson/Smith/Monk/Tatum/Fox.

Last edited:
Hennigan started off his career with a good Dwight trade (all things considered), and his trades have gone downhill since.

KAT rate of development doesn't even make sense. :smh:

How good will he be in his 6th/7th season? :x

Nah it was Elfrid Payton and a future 1st rounder for Dario as far as I remember. That 1st round pick was actually ours for this year...we traded it away in the Bynum/Iggy/Dwight deal to the Magic. If it wasn't for that deal we wouldn't even have our 1st rounder this year. So basically Elfrid Payton for Dario and Fultz/Ball/Josh Jackson/Smith/Monk/Tatum/Fox.
HINKIE NEEDS A STATUE 

Ingram getting 12, 4, 3 on 50% but NT won't talk about that. I'm just saying.

He playing 40 mins a game too. :lol:

He's been much better than he was early though, still needs to add as much strength as his frame will allow because he has the skill set and length.

Ingram getting 12, 4, 3 on 50% but NT won't talk about that. I'm just saying.

Bro he was the #2 pick in the draft and his best stretch of his season is him averaging 12, 4 and 3 in just about 40 minutes per game. Nobody should be talking about that.

Last edited:
Bro he was the #2 pick in the draft, is playing about 40 mins per game over this stretch and this being the best stretch of his season he's still only getting 12, 4 and 3. Nobody should be talking about that.
Lol. I've been pulling for this kid ...he's coming along slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom