Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of good points about the rest issue. NBA gotta do something some people can't do hundreds of dollars for a game on a regular. Like me I may see 1-3 games a season.

Crawford going in on us as well smh :lol:

Pels shooting something like 80% in the second half :x

Zach Lowe: What do yall do about Isaiah's contract situation?
Bill SImmons: If "we" get Fultz/Lonzo, this might be the last year Isaiah is with the Celtics.
Zach Lowe: It isn't that crazy

THoughts?

Bill SImmons: If "we" get Fultz/Lonzo, this might be the last year Isaiah is with the Celtics.

THoughts?

Makes sense but I think the fans would riot if they let IT walk

actually no you have been doing this. you are known for this throughout the years of doing this. not just in this thread.

you are trying to defend lazy overpaid athletes.

since the inception of the game star players NEVER rested unless they were hurt or injured. were you born yesterday?

now all of sudden in the last few years pop does this for psychological reason and other teams think its ok to do the same?

do you understand how much these superstar athletes get paid? do you understand how many minutes they clock in per day?

you ever hear of michael jordan and scottie pippen resting together? kobe and shaq?

no

so take your *** back to the wrestling thread so you can tell us about giant bosa vs chim lee seng or some other boring *** podcast buddy because you aint fighting the good fight. most people have had it with this player resting for no reason. but continue to go against the grain

Man shut up. If the cavs want to rest Bron, and he wants to rest, he can do so. The man has been in the nba finals the last 6 years and is 32. something MJ, pippin, Kobe and Shaq never did. go sit down with all that hating, it wont stop bron from resting, nor will it erase that 3-1 lead y'all thought the warriors would win with last year. DEAL WITH IT.

get ready to see this again in June.
View media item 2318036

and if you're a lakers fan

View media item 2354870

Lakers should rest a whole season playing the way they play.

Last edited:
Man shut up. If the cavs want to rest Bron, and he wants to rest, he can do so. The man has been in the nba finals the last 6 years and is 32. something MJ, pippin, Kobe and Shaq never did. go sit down with all that hating, it wont stop bron from resting, nor will it erase that 3-1 lead y'all thought the warriors would win with last year. DEAL WITH IT.

get ready to see this again in June.
View media item 2318036

and if you're a lakers fan

View media item 2354870

Lakers should rest a whole season playing the way they play.

View media item 2298686

THoughts?
It really isn't that crazy. At the same time Fultz and Thomas could theoretically play together and they're not strapped for salary right now

What's gonna get crazy is making a choice between Bradley/Smart

It really isn't that crazy. At the same time Fultz and Thomas could theoretically play together and they're not strapped for salary right now

What's gonna get crazy is making a choice between Bradley/Smart
Yea, I think I would lean towards keeping Bradley.

I just don't know how much I like Smart. He straps up, but I hate his shot selection. I love everything else about his game though.

Maybe Fultz can average 22 by year 3 so the loss of Zeke isn't THAT much of a blow.

But I would put a premium on keeping Avery man

Last edited:
laugh.gif

For someone coming in compared to Durant and having the ultra light to put up numbers on a bad team he should have stretches of solid gms once in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom