Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man was on the bench with a Coffee though :rofl:

He probably had some yak in that thang. I think they rested cause they were out in Hollywood partying all night.
:rofl:

No lie though and I didn't realize it until the game was actually on last night, if I were Lebron I'd rather play in front of Lakers crowd. He definitely took the right game off. But Silver is madd for putting him on TV Saturday and Sunday in the middle of a 3/4 b2b :rofl:

Lebron is madd for saying NBA can't do anything about it though.
That's stupid dumb.(sorry for al the emojis, I legit can't stop laughing about the coffee :rofl: )

Last edited:
Well Lebron is wrong.

Networks will pull a breach of contract and then what...
They're just going to say let us out of the contract then what.

Lebron is tripping.
Just take off on Tuesday
NBA needs to do their part too.

fail. i don't even know you any more.

you were supposed to say...

'Start all over Bron'

Come on man. When you want to start a phrase, you gotta use it consistently.

Hence how I singlehandedly breathed new life into 'wash ur face' and made it pop culture and how i got featured on family guy. well..the cleveland show..lol

Steve Francis being outta the league at 30 :smh:

Alcohol will ruin you athletically, learned this myself as well after I had a drinking problem for a couple years.

Couldn't imagine being an alcoholic while being in the NBA.

Peace to Stevie and Vin Baker.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about this generation man these complaining about rest when the better eras in the past didnt even budge yet these guys no are more athletic science way advanced and have the right tools to get right now they wanna rest smhhh

dont even bother explaining. we got weirdos on here who aint having that

and does Lonzo really play like J Kidd at Cal? cause I could've sworn Kidd couldn't shoot coming into the league

freeze freeze . I'm on mobile though.

It's pretty complicated to get the [\S] S] brackets in and around the correct words etc.
On the LT it's quick and easy. On mobile I always forget the commands

Last edited:
and whats with yall running with this word that the warriors are upset about how okc treated kd? whats the source?

I'm not sure about this generation man these complaining about rest when the better eras in the past didnt even budge yet these guys no are more athletic science way advanced and have the right tools to get right now they wanna rest smhhh

Better eras?

Wall and Fox are comparable athletes imo. They just don't play the same way.

Exactly. Plus dudes look at Wall now as opposed to Wall coming into the league. Fox is fast as hell on offense and is going to be a terror defensively coming in due to his length and lateral quickness.

and does Lonzo really play like J Kidd at Cal? cause I could've sworn Kidd couldn't shoot coming into the league

The Kidd comparisons are more towards his playmaking & feel for the game.

Lonzo already has a higher BBIQ than a lot of starting PG's in the NBA

Kidd couldn't shoot until deep into his NBA career. :lol:

Game was different back then.

There's not really a good comp for Ball that I can think of.

and whats with yall running with this word that the warriors are upset about how okc treated kd? whats the source?

its all over the interwebs bro. michelle beadle and the dudes ont hsi show were just talking about it.

i personally wouldnt have gave a damn if i was the warriors. i would have felt a way if i was kevin durant though. warriors should mine their own biz. if kd had feels, he should've voiced them like alonzo at the end of training day. send okc to pelican bay.

they all come out looking mad sensitive over this.

This is 100% made up.

Nothing has been said since after the last game on Feb11.

GSW (though not furious as people today are suggesting) made mention back then that OKC could have done some things different.
GSW hasn't said ish about it since, and if they did, I haven't seen it. This is made up for real.

Last edited:
Lonzo shot form soooooooo dang ugly. how does he get that distance and accuracy? especially the distance though. i know the actually range is inflated because of the shorter college 3, but still, son regular shooting form is literally somebody elses half court fling at the buzzer. all hip.

Lonzo shot form soooooooo dang ugly. how does he get that distance and accuracy? especially the distance though. i know the actually range is inflated because of the shorter college 3, but still, son regular shooting form is literally somebody elses half court fling at the buzzer. all hip.

Going to be hell tryna get that off in the league if he's not wide open.

There's a reason he takes so many deep 3's at UCLA, he has great range but yea.

This is 100% made up.

Nothing has been said since after the last game on Feb11.

GSW (though not furious as people today are suggesting) made mention back then that OKC could have done some things different.
GSW hasn't said ish about it since, and if they did, I haven't seen it. This is made up for real.

going into saturday i had yal winning tonight. i thought milwaukee was gonna curb stomp the dubs with no kd. twas mistaken.

now tonight i'm not so sure. Russ will spaz I think. Plus I need him to get to 42. But warriors looking like last year again the last 3. the rhythm back with a vengeance.

what are you thinking for tonight bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom