Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo shot form soooooooo dang ugly. how does he get that distance and accuracy? especially the distance though. i know the actually range is inflated because of the shorter college 3, but still, son regular shooting form is literally somebody elses half court fling at the buzzer. all hip.

Going to be hell tryna get that off in the league if he's not wide open.

There's a reason he takes so many deep 3's at UCLA, he has great range but yea.

right?! its so damn low. dudes gonna be looking for that block on that boy. he'll end up being like matrix. only shooting 3s when he's wide open.

good lord, just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking about Marion's form again hahahah

Lonzo shot form soooooooo dang ugly. how does he get that distance and accuracy? especially the distance though. i know the actually range is inflated because of the shorter college 3, but still, son regular shooting form is literally somebody elses half court fling at the buzzer. all hip.

Going to be hell tryna get that off in the league if he's not wide open.

There's a reason he takes so many deep 3's at UCLA, he has great range but yea.

A lot of those deep 3s are because he doesn't have any wiggle either but you already knew that.

I would probably say
Smith = Eric Bledsoe
Fultz reminds me of a more athletic Lillard with Dlo's build
Fox reminds me of Jennings a little bit but more of a playmaker than a scorer
Josh Jackson = PG/Jimmy
I get JR vibes from Monk
Tatum... idk y'all probably gonna kill me but I see a little bit of Melo in his game

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Melo?! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tatum is a lot more Tobias Harris than Melo

Don't even think he's on Jabari's level as a prospect since Jabari is more athletic

I've actually seen the Fox/Jennings comparison elsewhere
and who do you think Tatum plays like?
not saying he's anywhere as good as Melo but watching him on offense he reminds me of Melo kinda

Last edited:
Ball isn't even a score first player... so his shot mechanics, while valid, somewhat overblown IMO. He's looking to pass first, second and third

He shoots when it's appropriate

Tatum is almost a carbon copy of Tobias. No light skin comparison.

Milwaukee sucks though.

All that talent subsided with bad rotations.
They never had a chance vs GSW simply because of the rotations Kidd runs out, no rhyme or reason just aba cadaba type stuff.

There's a whole draft thread that discussed all this already haha but the class is lit for sure. Exciting times, next draft class too

Ball isn't even a score first player... so his shot mechanics, while valid, somewhat overblown IMO. He's looking to pass first, second and third

He shoots when it's appropriate

Yep. Will be perfect for getting D'Lo and BI tons of looks.

yeah I didn't watch Tobias in college at all
Tatum just seems really polished on offense
I also honestly would not be surprised if Jackson ends up being better than Wiggins

curry was dropping 24 in college. Ball 14. idk how his scoring is gona translate to nba. or his passing honestly. Dudes gonna be picking those passes off left and right. they be hella risky. he's not as good of a passer as ben simmons imo

He was never a primary ball handler, he did most of his work coming off screens.

Even then he was elite at drawing fouls in a way that Lonzo isn't.

Martin handled the ball quite a bit in Houston and Sacramento.

Shhhh, let draft talk take over both threads.
laugh.gif
This like ******* Christmas, St Patricks, Cinco Mayo and Bday wrapped up in one for my bro 
roll.gif

Yep. Will be perfect for getting D'Lo and BI tons of looks.
Ball would fit very well with guys who want to score and shoot first. The ball handling between Ratsull, Ball and Randle should be interesting

Defensively with Randle and Zoo frontcourt is very questionable though unfortunately 

The most troubling thing with Ball is, he lacks creativity in PNR. I know that wasn't the offense but it still raises red flags for a PG

The most troubling thing with Ball is, he lacks creativity in PNR. I know that wasn't the offense but it still raises red flags for a PG
Yep it's a valid knock. The upside is that you simply put him in different action, let Ratsull handle that. Ball aint need the ball in his hands to be effective

oh and I watched Markkanen the other day
dude reminds me of porzingis lite or like ryan anderson evolved

Yep it's a valid knock. The upside is that you simply put him in different action, let Ratsull handle that. Ball aint need the ball in his hands to be effective

Yea I'm not too worried about a pick n roll. D'Lo is most effective doing that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom