Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and I watched Markkanen the other day
dude reminds me of porzingis lite or like ryan anderson evolved

Now this I agree with.

Son is problem, ELITE shooter for any position but he's a true 7 footer who's mobile.

Also comfortable making a move off the dribble from the perimeter and getting to the basket.

So much to like with him.

Lonzo teammate Leaf going to the draft? he's been playing well against the college comp, but idk about his game at the next level..

Lonzo teammate Leaf going to the draft? he's been playing well against the college comp, but idk about his game at the next level..
Aint he a legit 1st round pick?

i think so. He is good. But, he's a center and it doesnt look like he's really that big. I mean, watch him be 7'0 tall haha, but he doesnt look that big on tv. He's nice out there on the block though. He's an American white guy though, I hope he has a jumper, for his sake.

Aint he a legit 1st round pick?

i think so. He is good. But, he's a center and it doesnt look like he's really that big. I mean, watch him be 7'0 tall haha, but he doesnt look that big on tv. He's nice out there on the block though. He's an American white guy though, I hope he has a jumper, for his sake.

Leaf is a 4

Yeah. He was a 5 star coming into the season and he's done nothing to not suggest that he won't bounce.

TJ Leaf has dropped down to be projected at the bottom of the first. I think he's interesting enough to take in the middle

He has short arms, seems terrible at defense/rebounding. Kinda scares me. His offensive instincts and ability in transition are exceptional for a frosh

what is lonzo's weakness?
his jumper is ugly, but he gets it off fine

great size for pg. his body is still thin, but he'll fill out as he matures

But Harden would rather be on the court, and his Houston Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni won't stop him. "Mike knows not to come at me with that," the All-Star guard told Fox 26's Mark Berman on Monday. "I'm a hooper and I just want to hoop. I'll rest when I'm done."

Luka Doncic is going #1 next year if he declares

Kid is a phenom, one of the most talented prospects in years.

The fact that's he's already been a pro and dominating in the toughest pro league outside of the NBA as a teenager makes him even more tantalizing.

But Harden would rather be on the court, and his Houston Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni won't stop him. "Mike knows not to come at me with that," the All-Star guard told Fox 26's Mark Berman on Monday. "I'm a hooper and I just want to hoop. I'll rest when I'm done."

can we just have co-mvps this year?

russ and jimmy bout this life b. :smokin

bron opting to sit out? this not your league anymore fam. To those with competitive hearts, every game means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom