Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelo has 3 gold medals
laugh.gif

and carmelo has a ncaa ring
roll.gif

It's definitely been a disappointing career for him, I'll give you both that.

I know it's a 9 game stretch so small sample size and all that.

But the only players to average equal to or greater than 23.8 ppl, 5.2 apg & 41.6 3pt% for a full season are:

Curry (2015-2016 & 2013-2014 seasons)
Bird (85-86 & 84-85 seasons)
MJ (94-95 season) (the season where he returned and only played 17 games)

Only 3 of the greatest NBA players in history.

And Dlo just turned 21 a month ago :smh:
The Future is real bright :smokin

So basically only curry and bird. Don't know why MJ was included
Damn I have been missing out :wow:

Comparing a 9 game stretch to full seasons :lol:

I need to go back 100 pages on a slow work day

Last edited:
Lonzo going to be fine. That ***** just got the juice man
laugh.gif

@PCH Roadwinder done coined him "StarBoy".....and that **** fits too well
pimp.gif

He really do got the juice. You do everything as a senior at Chino then go to Pauley and turn it back into a national power. He literally has UCLA playing like a semi-structured Chino Hills and look at them, flourishing. STARBOY. Best player in America right now.

But...

If i'm being unbiased he has some IMO, SERIOUS red flags that make me glad that I don't have to be the one to decide to draft him 1st or 2nd. Because it's hard not to. But what he doesn't do well jumps off the page for me. He has no gigs with the ball in his hands, isn't that great at going left, which makes playing PnR with him tough. His shooting technique hinders him, he can't shoot going right I mean..

I said this before, people get impressed with him shooting that far out but there's a reason why he's doing that and it's because of his shooting form, and his lack of gigs off the bounce.

Not all bad with Lonzo, but it's why i'm 50/50 on him being a really good NBA player.

laugh.gif
@ Dwight not being a HOFer
ESPN is an NT'er

They steal our questions and debate points on the reg
Porzingis showing his displeasure with the Knicks. Hopefully he smartens up and joins a real NBA team when his rookie contract is up.
Melo too. Melo on his way to LAC this offseason. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on his A game tonight to win some fan support for the future move.
Carmelo Anthony loves the big stage of MSG and playing in New York, but does he want a change of scenery? https://t.co/tRC21Kisrx pic.twitter.com/FZn1TJq9C4
— Newsday Sports (@NewsdaySports) March 20, 2017

Last edited:
I did say small sample size :lol:

Dlo been averaging that in the 9 games he started post all star break (since Lou got traded)

We'll see if he can stay consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom