Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Porzingis showing his displeasure with the Knicks. Hopefully he smartens up and joins a real NBA team when his rookie contract is up.

Thibs smartening up on deadline day
mean.gif
mean.gif

If Rubio was a Knick we're probably not in contention for a top 5 pick tho.
Rubio would have been great on that D'Antoni team the year they took Jordan Hill.  Actually exactly what the Knicks needed unfortunately.

Also
laugh.gif
@ players who weren't even close to his level talking about his HOF chances.

Dwight is a cornball and an emotional ****** but he's also a definite Hall Of Famer.

The ************ won 3 DPOY's for Christ sake, not even getting into the All NBA's/All Defense/20 and 10 seasons.

Just a reminder that Mitch Richmond is in the HOF.
Dwight's HOF case > Carmelo's or Vince Carter's HOF cases.

He's done more and won more.

Also
laugh.gif
@ players who weren't even close to his level talking about his HOF chances.

Dwight is a cornball and an emotional ****** but he's also a definite Hall Of Famer.

The ************ won 3 DPOY's for Christ sake, not even getting into the All NBA's/All Defense/20 and 10 seasons.

Just a reminder that Mitch Richmond is in the HOF.
Dwight's HOF case > Carmelo's or Vince Carter's HOF cases.

He's done more and won more.
not if this guy has a say in the HOF voting 

Isaac? Boy bye.
Immense two way potential, gives you versatility at both ends of the floor.

No glaring weakness either unlike Lonzo w/ no in between game and can't pull up going right & doesn't have enough shake in his dribble to counteract that.

You're gonna try to compare him to Ingram when there's a 20 pound weight difference, clear rebounding gap, and Isaac being a bit more fluid athletically.

Dwight Howard = Terrell Owens of the NBA

No objective reasoning to not include any of them in their respective Hal of fames.

Dwight is clear cut, first ballot HOF. By every measure possible.

I don't know a superstar who has had a bigger fall from grace than Dwight.

Dwight Howard = Terrell Owens of the NBA

No objective reasoning to not include any of them in their respective Hal of fames.

Dwight is clear cut, first ballot HOF. By every measure possible.
Every voter involved with that TO **** should have their rights stripped.

Absolutely ridiculous how only TWO ****** in the history of mankind did more than you in every relevant category and you're somehow not an HOF :lol:

Immense two way potential, gives you versatility at both ends of the floor.

No glaring weakness either unlike Lonzo w/ no in between game and can't pull up going right & doesn't have enough shake in his dribble to counteract that.

You're gonna try to compare him to Ingram when there's a 20 pound weight difference, clear rebounding gap, and Isaac being a bit more fluid athletically.

I'm telling ya.

Whatever idiot GM lets this ***** slip to the twolves or something, in favor of drafting Monk, Smith, Fox, Tatum is going to regret it. Big time :lol:.

Dude has every tool you want and the intangibles of a modern day NBA forward.

yea I want isaac, josh jackson, or markkanen
I don't think Ball will be as good as everyone thinks either

Celtics & Wiz

Knicks and Clips

Warriors and OKC.

One of the best nights of the regular season, right here! :pimp:

Last edited:
Wouldn't take Lonzo ahead of Jackson and I'd struggle a little picking him up over Smith/Fox

Last edited:
Hope Lonzo doesn't end up being Reece Gaines or Mardy Collins like :lol:

Oh man :smh:

This was like 03...when I thought every college player drafted in the first round would turn out to be good in the league.

I was especially high on Reece Gaines and Mardy Collins. A young me didn't realize that they were already like 23 jeers old....and 6'6 Slow PGs that couldn't shoot :lol:.

Julius Hodges was supposed to have next too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom