Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is lonzo's weakness?
his jumper is ugly, but he gets it off fine

great size for pg. his body is still thin, but he'll fill out as he matures
No proven midrange game, weak PnR play besides the unorthodox shot mechanics

Defense seems OK at this point

he could be maciej lampe for all we know
have to see how he does in these workouts vs other guys and even then it's hard to tell

can we just have co-mvps this year?

russ and jimmy bout this life b. :smokin

bron opting to sit out? this not your league anymore fam. To those with competitive hearts, every game means something.

lebron for sure doesn't need a 'for the love of the game' clause

No proven midrange game, weak PnR play besides the unorthodox shot mechanics

Defense seems OK at this point

i watched a bball breakdown clip on him, one thing he pointed out was that he can't shoot off the dribble going right. he always brings it back left.

i do wonder how well he gets his shot off in the NBA

Y'all told me that Mario hezonja was gonna be nice too.

Hezonja wasn't even as close to as good as Doncic at the same age.

Look at their numbers in the same league and you can see they aren't similar prospects besides the fact that they are European.

midrange gm is pretty much dead in this league
everyone is trying to play that fast up and down style
i watched a bball breakdown clip on him, one thing he pointed out was that he can't shoot off the dribble going right. he always brings it back left.

Could all be true. I'm still taking him top 3-4 no question. Really the only dudes I would say ahead are Fultz and Jackson

Always intersting to see the guys who don't keep up with prospects and college ball ask questions :lol:. I think it's dope when y'all venture into "this world". Y'all be saying some funny ****, and be making some hilarious comparisons and crazy questions.

March Madness will do that to you.

TJ Leaf is going to be a steal btw.

And of course....Jonathan Isaac is the 3rd best prospect in this draft behind Fultz and Jackson. But y'all will see soon enough.

I saw a dude in the Laker Thread get excited about Deandre Burton being a guard....and a first round pick :lol:. Which is funny, because he was a legit power guard coming out of HS....then he gained a lot of wat and turned into a 4.

In the current NBA probably still ok, in the 90s and early millennium years probably big struggle.

But seriously, that lonzo ball hype is not good. Just let us wait until he really plays in the NBA. We've seen enough college stars who sucked in the NBA.
On the other hand MJ and Kobe were not 1st pick and yet they became nba legends.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about this generation man these complaining about rest when the better eras in the past didnt even budge yet these guys no are more athletic science way advanced and have the right tools to get right now they wanna rest smhhh

Better eras?

Better eras?

the 80's and 90's

lets not go there

Noble aint sleep...and i aint stutter either Rollin :lol:

Did anyone else catch Byron Scott and Richard Jefferson hating on Dwight? These dudes sound corny as hell talmbout Dwight's HOF chances.

Fck Rachel Nichols too.

laugh.gif
@ Dwight not being a HOFer
Black dude with dreads on Sports Nation said "If Sam Cassell can't be a HOFer than Dwight shouldn't be either. Dwight has been eliminated 5 times now in the first round..."

I don't know why I watch these shows 
laugh.gif

:lol: @ Dwight not being a HOFer

Also :lol: @ players who weren't even close to his level talking about his HOF chances.

Dwight is a cornball and an emotional ****** but he's also a definite Hall Of Famer.

The ************ won 3 DPOY's for Christ sake, not even getting into the All NBA's/All Defense/20 and 10 seasons.

Just a reminder that Mitch Richmond is in the HOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom